Chapter14

Its been a week since Gulf was back. Everything went smoothly. Mew and Gulf talk about everything that happened. And they finally get what really happened. Alex sets them up. And Gulf tells Mew about Alex being obsessed to him.
Mew apologized Gulf for hurting him even if he doesn't know everything but he swear that nothing happened to him and that girl.
And Gulf apologized to Mew for thinking that he really cheated on him. That he don't give Mew a chance to explain. And he leave him without hearing Mews side. In the end they just make up and promise to each other that they will talk things from now on and hear each others side before jumping into conclusions.

Gulf's POV
Its weekend and Gulf decided to wake up early to do their laundry. And clean up the unit. Mew is still sleeping. He put their laundry in a washing and started to clean up their living room. Kitchen and their bathroom. He was hanging their clothes when Mew hug him from the back.
"Phi Im sweating. I didn't take shower yet." Gulf said while putting the clothes in the hanger.
"Hmm I don't care. You didn't smell bad. I love it when you're sweating" Mew whispered to his ear.
"Its too early to be horny Phi. I'm starving now" He pull off from Mews hug and get inside.
"Okay.okay I'll order food now. What do you want to eat wifey?" Mew ask him while scrolling on his phone.
"I wanna eat something spicy"
"Hmm okay." Mew sits on a couch and got busy on his phone.
He decided to take a shower while waiting for the food.

The food arrived and they start to eat.
"Hmm what is your plan for today?" Mew ask him.
"Nothing in particular. I'll finish my school works. My thesis is due next week and I haven't started it yet. Since its weekend let's just stay here and spend sometime together. Hmm..how about you? Any plan?" He ask him back.
"Nothing too. I don't have any schedule. So I'll stay here with you..and.."
"And? Watch your word Phi." He said while raising his left brows.
"And cuddle with you." Mew answered while making a sulky pouting face. 

Gulf hid his smile and finish his food.
They cleaned up and wash the dishes together.

Gulf is sitting on the floor while typing on his laptop while Mew is lying on the couch and watching some videos on his phone.They are now in the living room.
Mew gets up and walk to the kitchen and back with a popcorn,ice cream and yogurt for Gulf. He opened the yogurt and put it a spoon and put it in front of Gulf.
He really love yogurt while Mew indulge in his ice cream and popcorn.He looked at Mew and give him a thank you smile and start eating.

He stretches his back after an hour of working on his laptop. He is now finished on his school works. Assignments and reports. And his thesis.
Mew fell asleep. He planted him a kiss on his lips and close his laptop.
He opened the glass door of his balcony and let the air on his face.
He can feel the relaxing air. He looked down and he can see the tiny cars on the street of Bangkok. He can barely hear the noise coming from the cars. This is why he love this unit. Its a peaceful piece of heaven on earth. He can relaxed on his unit without a bother.
He is enjoying the view of the city when Mew hug him from the back and buried his face on the crooked of his neck.

"What are you thinking? Hmm?" Mew ask him.
"Nothing. I'm just enjoying the view. Are you hungry?" He ask Mew.
Mew hold him on his waist and turn him around to face him. Mew cupped his face and closed the distance between them. Mew kissed him gently and he kissed him back. After a moment Mew pull him into a hug. They stay that way for some moment. Mew's hug is making him calm and relax. He hug Mew and let himself enjoy that fulfilling feeling of happiness.

They still on that position when Mew's phone started ringing.
They pull out on each other and get inside. Mew check if whose the caller.
"I'll take this first hmm" Mew said and answer the call.
He just sit on the couch and make himself busy on his phone. When Mew get back and sit beside him.
"Hmm Gulf? I need to go out now. I need to go to the company. The board called an emergency meeting. I need to be there. Are you okay if I leave here now? Or you want to go with me?" Mew ask him and put his arms around his shoulder.
"Hmm. Its okay Phi. I'll just stay here. I don't feel like going out now. I'll be okay here." He assure him.
"Are you sure?" Mew ask him again
"Yes husband. I'll be okay here. Just go" He smiled
Mew smiled widely when he here him with that husband things.
"Hmm okay. I'll just finish this then comeback here. Just call me if you need anything I can drop off" Mew said and get up to take a shower and get ready.
Gulf followed him and get his suit ready.
"Phi what suit you will wear?" He ask  Mew.
"That blue one wifey" Mew answer and he smile when he heard Mew.
He pull the suit and put it nicely on the bed. He get a necktie,hanky and his socks. He get it ready and smile in satisfaction.
He get out of the room and get Mew's black leather shoes.

Mew come out of the shower with a towel on his waist.
"Is this tie okay with you? You can change that if you don't like it" He ask Mew.
Mew look at him while smiling like an idiot.
"What?" He ask Mew.
"Hmm I feel like I don't wanna leave now" Mew answered while hugging him.
" Phi. Get changed now or you will get late " he answered him.
"Hmm you don't know how happy I am right now. And seeing you taking care of me like that, makes me fall in love with you even more. I think I'll get crazy if I lose you again." Mew said while looking at him.
He peck him a kiss on his lips.
"And I'm not planning to go anywhere." He smiled at him. "Promise?"
"I promise Mr Suppasit.. now get ready" he smile and Mew kiss him.

Call me if you need anything okay? Always lock the door" Mew remind him and kiss him and leave.

Gulf is browsing on his phone when his doorbell ring. He check it on the peephole and he saw his manager waving at the back of the door.
He opened it and let him in.

"Oh Phi! Why you did not call first? Come in"
Aw! I've been calling you since early in the morning and I can't reach you" his manager said and he put a paper bag on his table in the kitchen.
"Hmm..I didn't notice it sorry Phi" he apologized
"Aw. Its okay..I ordered food. Let's eat?"

They are done eating and now they are sitting on the couch while eating ice cream. Its already 3 in the afternoon..
"So? Why are you here Phi?" He ask.
"Nothing. I just miss you so I visit you. Anyway where is Mew?"
"He is in the office Phi, His sec called him earlier." He answered him.
"Its weekend and he still needs to work. What a responsible husband to Mr Kanawut" his manager teases him.
Gulf just let out a sigh.

They just talk some random things and about his schedule. When his manager decided to leave.
"Okay Gulf. I'll leave now. I'll pick you up tomorrow. Okay?"
His manager wave his goodbye and walk out.
He lock his door and wash the dishes.
He go back to the living room.

He haven't heard about Mew since he leave this morning.
So he decided to send him a message.

"When will you go home? I miss you"
he texted him and wait for the reply.

Its been an hour since he texted Mew and he don't get any reply.
He check the clock on the wall and its already 9:35pm
He get his phone and called him but its unavailable.

He put his phone back on the table and get up. He decided to take a shower first. He stay under the running water for some time before he decided to step out and wipe his body with a towel and put on a comfy clothes.

He check his phone again hoping that Mew replied to his message but nothing.
He was started to get worried thinking on what happened to Mew. This is so unusual that Mew didn't response to his text and call.

He open the glass door and sit on the couch in his balcony.
Waiting for Mew.

🕛⏳