Chapter 12

Gulf is now on the football field running and kicking the ball. They have a game practice until 7pm with his team.
They have a friendly match tomorrow with their rival school. So they need to practice.  Its already 6:35pm when he check his watch. And He decided to check his phone when he received a text in his Line. Its a picture.

A picture of him and Mew kissing in his car. And a picture while Mew hugging him when they enter the elevator of their condo. Gulf got stunned.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Gulf texted.
He waited for the reply but no response from the sender.

Gulf get up and collect his things. When Bam and No approach him.
"Aw. Gulf are you leaving already?" Bam ask him.
"Yes something came up. I need to leave now" Gulf response and leave the two.

Gulf called Mew for so many times but it keeps ringing. He is not answering. So Gulf decided to call a cab. He is now waiting for the cab when a black car stop in front of him..
The two man in black shirt with a mask get out and grab Gulf and force him inside the car. Gulf resist and fighting to get off from the two guys but to no avail they managed to pull him and grab to get him inside.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?!" Gulf shouted but they ignored him. And the man on drivers side who the one who answer him.

" Just shut up and don't move or else you'll regret it Mr. Kanawut."

"Just let me go! What do you want from me bastard!" Gulf shouted and try to open the car door but the man on his side stop him.

"Shut that up!" The man on the passengers side ordered. And they put a towel on his face. Gulf smell an awful and pungent smell coming from the towel that hits him hard. And everything went black.

Gulf woke up in a small room. Tied up on a chair. With his eyes being covered. He cant see anything it was so dark. His body is started to ache.When he remember what happen.He can't moved coz both his arm and feet tied in a chair. He was helpless.

He is about to shout when the door open and  someone enter the room.
"Your awake!" Base on a voice its a woman. And the voice is so familiar.

"Alex? What the hell is this? What do you want! Let me go!"
Gulf shouted and try to moved.
"You already know what I want Gulf." Alex answered him whispering on his ears.
Why are you doing this? I don't feel anything for you Alex and I already made that clear to you. Don't you just accept it and moved on with your life?" Gulf answered him.

"Moved on? I love you so much Gulf. I give my best for you to like me but why you can't feel anything? I didn't entertain anyone because you are the one i like but you hurt me. Until I saw you kissing that guy on your car. I realize you won't like me back as long as you're together. So maybe now he is in a better place far away from you." Alex is now laughing.

"What the hell did you do to Mew!?"
Gulf shouted.
"Hmm..you wanna know?" Alex whispered to his ear and she removed his cover on his eyes. It takes a second after his eyes got back to normal.
"Cut the bullshit Alex and tell me what did you do to him!?"
Gulf shouted with a fierce look in his eyes.
"Oh. Calm yourself  down Gulf. I will show you something interesting."
And Alex got her phone and scroll to it. And showed it to him.

Its a video of Mew and a girl lying in bed together. Mew is sleeping naked. While the girl is hugging him.
Gulf feel the sudden stab of pain on his chest. He look away and blink his eyes to control his tears from falling.

"Now. Let's get back to business Gulf. I just want a favor from you. Hmm.
Let's sleep together. So you can get back on what your boyfriend did to you. And If you refuse I'll pose you and your boyfriends picture kissing on social media and you and your cheating Doctor boyfriend will be done. I can ruin your life in a second Gulf. You know what I mean right?" Alex warned him with a smirk on her face.

But Gulf ignored her he was so hurt to pay attention on whatever Alex is talking about. And Mew cheating on him with that girl is more hurtful than the pain he is experiencing right now. His mind is clouded with different emotions.
He just want to die right now so he can't feel this kind of pain.

"So what do you think? Are you gonna sleep with me? I'll make sure you'll beg for more and you'll realized that making it with a girl is more fun and exciting than doing it with a man." Alex is now setting on his lap and started kissing him.
He don't bother avoiding the kiss and he don't response either. His mind is clouded with thoughts that Mew cheats on him.
Alex is now kissing his lips down to his neck but he keeps unresponsive.

"Let's do it Gulf. You're making me crazy." Alex whisper to him in a lustful voice.
"Can you please removed the ropes now? I'm not gonna do something stupid okay? Just remove this thing on me." Gulf said. His wrist and thigh is starting to feel numb.

"Okay I'll removed it now just don't do something stupid coz my people is just outside and one wrong move you're done" Alex warn him. Alex start removing the rope on his wrist and on his feet.

He is now free from that chair. And Alex start hugging him trying to make out with him. He kiss her back trying to please her. She was moaning loudly when Gulf whispered.
"Maybe we can drive on nearby Hotel and do it there." He said while keep kissing her neck.
Alex look at him.
" Let's do it on a bed,I don't want doing it here it smells like shit in here." Gulf added trying his best to get Alex to agree with him.
"Just don't try to do something stupid Gulf . You know what's gonna happen." Alex warn him with a doubt on her face. And then Alex walk pass him.

"Let's go" And Gulf followed her outside. They get in the car and Alex drive.
Gulf is just sitting their not paying attention on Alex.

They are now on a small room. Alex started kissing him. He kiss her back trying to get her to trust him. She is moaning loudly now. Begging Gulf to get inside her. When Gulf got a chance.
He grab the vase on the table and hit her. Alex lost her consciousness and fell on the floor. Gulf grab Alex phone together with his bag. He check his phone on his bag and he feel a relief when he saw his phone.

He rush outside the hotel and wave at a cab. He get inside and it finally hit him.
The pain is crushing him.
Before he knows it his tears started falling down his cheeks.

MEW's POV
Mew woke up in a room that he didn't recognize. His head is spinning.
His hang over is killing him. He still remember what happened last night.
He is in a bar with his colleague and he is on a wash room when someone hit his head and he fell on the floor and lost his consciousness.

He was about to get up when he realized that he is not the only one in this room. He is with a girl. He get up trying not to wake her up.
He check the time and its already 8 in the morning.
He pick his underwear and other clothes that lying on the floor. He wear it and grab his phone on the table. He don't have any idea where he is right now.

He check his phone and he saw that there is a missed calls from Gulf last night.
He call him back but its an available. It keeps on redirecting his call on a voicemail.  He grab a cab and get back to their condo.
He keeps on calling Gulf but he can't reach him.

He is now on the parking lot and he rush inside the elevator and push the button quickly. He keeps calling Gulf but still he can't reach him. He is pacing back and forth while waiting for the elevator to stop on their floor and it feels like ages before he reach their floor.
He rushes to the door to knock and keeps ringing Gulfs doorbell but no one opens the door. He called Gulf for a hundred times but still he can't reach him.

He decided to call Gulfs manager but he didn't answer.
He don't know what to do and he just sit on the floor keeps dialing Gulfs number.

He don't know how long he just sat on the floor when he decided to get in his unit. He sit on the couch trying to reach Gulf.

🍃🍃🍃