Naga

Yawning from your long day at work, the only thing on your mind was to go home and snuggle with your boyfriend. You love your job at the daycare, but every child has different needs. The vampires need legal blood, you have to keep there werewolf kids from biting everyone, even some of the naga kids have to be kept at a certain temperature so they won't sleep the day away. All the while, the human kids are still weary of the others. They're even more cautious around the human hybrid kids. 

Opening the door, you yelped when you tripped. Stumbling to regain your balance before you could land on your face. Sighing, you shook your head.

"Nagendra,  you have to be careful with your body." You called, managing to maneuver your way around his long, scaly body, "I almost tripped."

Normally your naga was always mindful of where he was spread out in the house, but looking around, it was like he didn't care this time. Following his body, you finally found him asleep in the hallway. That would almost explain why he was sprawled out everywhere, but he normally sleeps in the bed. Creeping over to him, you gently shook his shoulder. Surprised at how cold he felt.

"Hey, why don't you go sleep in the bed?" You offered, only getting a hummed response. He normally always wakes up when you tell him to. This isn't his usual behavior and it's worrying you. Peeling your jacket off, you shivered slightly. By this time when you got home, you would be changing into shorts or something to cool off. You never shiver in your house. Glancing at the thermostat, you gasped when you saw that it was set to 54. No telling how long it's been like that. Meaning he was asleep and won't be awake for a while. He must have  tried to turn it up, but fell asleep getting to it. 

Trying to adjust it, you blinked in surprise when the temperature didn't adjust. Sighing, you grabbed your phone and called someone to help. 

"Hi, my heater is broke and I need someone to come fix it." You announced before they could even say hello.

"Ma'am, we've got a couple people a head of you. It could be a two hour wait." The man explained.

"Fine, but please hurry. I have a naga with me and he's gone into brumation."

There was silence on the other side, before he answered, "We'll be there in 30 minutes. Try to keep the naga warm in the mean time."

"Right, thank you." You tried not to roll your eyes at the obvious order. Instead, you hung up and gathered as many blankets as you could and threw them over his human body. Even trying to get some of his snake part.

"Nagendra, how are you feeling?" you questioned as soon as you saw his eyes blink open. He still looked exhausted.

"I'm just letting my body rest some, Sweetheart." He yawned, his fangs reminding you that he was still a naga.

"I would say. How long has it been this cold?" You questioned, feeling his skin. At least he was feeling warmer some.

"I don't know." He hummed, "You feel warm. Cuddles."

You barely processed what he said, before he pulled you to lay on some of his coils with him. He wrapped the blankets over both of you. Wrapping around you and sighing in content. Already feeling yourself getting stuffy, you managed to adjust so you were half in and half out of the blankets. Yelping when he seemed to suddenly coil around your legs. There's no way you can escape, but you don't want to. This is what you came home for and though, it's not the ideal conditions, it's still nice. The heating repair guy is just going to have to come in. After what could have been 20 minutes, you glanced over at him.

"Feeling better yet?" You questioned, catching his smirk.

"I did a little while ago, but we're already cuddling and I didn't want to let you go." Blinking at him, you didn't know what to say, "You're trapped in my coils now, sweetheart and you're not leaving me for a long while."

"Sneaky snake." You huffed, feeling your face burn when he kissed you.

"You know you love these cuddle times." Smiling, you nodding and nestled into his coils again.