Troll

This was requested by Marvle1Maiden! Thank you for the request and I hope you all like it!

This was definitely what you needed. Surely you would be able to find what you needed at the largest market on this side of the kingdom. You have to find a Juliet Rose, a Flame Lilly, a Bleeding Heart, and a Passion flower in order to complete your love potion.

Managing to dodge people as you surveyed each tent, you grinned when you saw a red tent that had flowers hanging from it. That's exactly the place you needed. Slipping in, you grinned as you began looking around. There were a variety of plants that you knew would work for various types of potions, but you're only here for a selected few.

"Ah, I see I have a customer." Turning to the voice, you stepped back when you nearly face planted into a grey chest. Looking up as you took a step back, you gave a nervous smile to the troll. You hadn't even realized he snuck up on you.

"Yeah, I need certain kinds of flowers though." You explained, which seemed to make him grin.

"That's great, because I have all kinds here." he chuckled, "I will be more than happy to help a lovely lady such as yourself." 

"Okay then." You hummed handing your list to him. He studied it for a minute, before grinning down at you.

"Making a strong love potion, aren't you little witch?" Nodding to his question, you tensed as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders and started leading you around the tent.

"Lucky for you, I plan for stuff like this." He chirped. Picking up a pink rose and setting it in your basket before you could say anything.

"Then you get a lot of witches, Mr. Troll?" You questioned, figuring that if you talk to him more, that you would get used to him.

" The name's Jinjin and no witch nearly as lovely as yourself." He flirted, with a grin. Definitely seller talk. Though after some time, you started to enjoy it. His jokes and flirting might have been cheesy, but they calmed you down from your long journey to get to the market.

"I believe this is the last of it, little witch." He sighed, putting a white and purple colored flower in your basket.

"Thank you for all your help and for having these flowers." You thanked pulling out a bag of coins. Before you could give it to him, he waved his hands at you.

"There's no need for that. I can't make a lovely witch such as yourself pay." He objected making you frown.

"I can't just not pay you. Then you wouldn't be running a business." You pointed out trying to hand him the coin bag again, but he pushed it back to you.

"I insist that you don't pay me. You're amazing company was more than enough." He assured you, now frustrating you a little. There's no way you're just going to walk away without paying. Sure anyone else would, but you enjoyed being with him and don't want to take advantage of him.

"Then what can I do to repay you?" You asked, "Because I'm not leaving until I do something in exchange for these flowers." 

"You really want to do something?" He seemed absolutely shocked by this, his face even seeming to tint, in what you could only assume is a blush, "Wait right here."

He immediately rush out the back of the tent, stumbling slightly as he went, making you chuckle. It was a short while before he came back. A large gold necklace around his neck and a gold band around his large tusks.

"Well, if you insist, then would you care to join me in the festivities and dinner tonight, little witch?" He offered, with a smirk and a bow, though you could see a hint of nervousness in his blue eyes, "The truth is, I really like being around you and I'm not completely ready for us to part ways. I would like to spend more time with you."

 Feeling your mouth drop open, you almost didn't know what to say. If you hadn't spent so much time with him today, you would probably say no.

"Alright then, Jinjin." You laughed, as his eyes widened and he seemed to jump up in excitement. Even grabbing a (F/C) flower and putting it behind your ear.

"Then let's go. There's so much to do together and I want to show you the best of everything." He cheered, grabbing your hand tightly and pulling you along. Laughing at his actions, you let him take you everywhere. Looks like you'll be coming back to the city often, just for him.