Vampire

This was requested by Alexa1969349! Thank you for the request!

"You remember the rules, correct, (Y/N)?" Nodding at your granny's questioned, you replayed the rules in your mind. You are in charge of all large gatherings, you always greet the guests politely, and you are to never leave the castle after sunset. It's the same every time you come to your great grandparent's castle hotel, to help for the summer.

"We have guests that have book the whole hotel for a month. They will be here soon, hopefully." Your papa explained, "We will see you down in the lobby when you are ready."

Nodding you waited for them to leave your room, before changing into the black outfit that had (F/C) lined along the sleeves and neck collar. An elegant look for an elegant castle. Hurrying down stairs, you noticed that the few employees that worked here were two lines along both sides of the doors. Your great grandparents standing in the center to welcome the guests. You moved to stand with them, figuring the guests were here. Forcing a smile on when people started filing in. Each one being beckoned by a different employee and being led away.

"You must be the owners." Looking at the two men and the woman who stood before you all, you gave them a bow with your great grandparents.

"We are. You must be the Bramhall family." Your Papa greeted, "Welcome to the hotel. We hope that you will have a pleasant stay here."

"I'm sure we will." The woman spoke, before you realized that her gaze shifted to you intensely, "Who are you?"

"(Y/N)." You greeted, "It's wonderful to have you all here."

"This is our best worker and our great grandchild." Granny introduced, "They will lead you to your room. The presidential suite."

Nodding, you gave the guests a small smile as you motioned for them to follow you. Giving the usual explanation of the castle you give every guest. Mostly consisting of the castle's history, the restoration process, and the famous guests who've stayed there.

"You know a lot about this castle." The older man hummed, as you reached their room.

"Yes, I work here so I should." You attempted to make a small joke, "This is your room. Since you've booked the highest room in the hotel, you will have me for a servant and direct contact to the owners should you have any questions."

"Are you able to book tours and take us on them? Such as the Night trains?" Glancing at the younger man, you hesitated. It was easy to tell that he was the son.

"I can book them for you, however, since I am not a full-time employee, I have rules that I must follow. One of them being that I do not leave the castle after sunset. Though I hear the night trains are fun to take."

Noticing that his parents were watching, you tensed slightly. You probably said too much about yourself, to guests no less.

"I will leave you for the night." You bowed, "Have a wonderful rest, Bramhall family."

-1 Month Later-

"(Y/N)!" Rolling your eyes while smiling, you turned to Bret. The Bramhall boy was easily the best part during this whole month. It hadn't taken you two long to become, nearly, inseparable friends. He has even snuck you out, passed dark, several times to go on little fun trips with his family. His parents didn't even tell your great grandparents, which had excited you. Though with them constantly staring at you, they made you a little uncomfortable at first. You are used to it now.

"What Bret?" You pretended to whine as he grabbed your wrist and spun you.

"It's my groups last night here and we're having a celebration. You should come with me." He nearly pleaded.