Yandere Cyber Monster

His POV

This is going to be perfect. Peeking though the computer screen again, I made sure that I got ever little detail of the room. Not a color off or a book out of place, they'll get suspicious other wise. All I have to do is create a body that they would approve of.  Considering I've gone through their phone and searched though all the guys they download pictures of, I have an idea of what would please them most. Besides, it will be easier to bring them here this way. I will be able to physically touch and carry them. Creating a human body, I added the features that would attract them. It should work, hopefully.

I've watched them for months now. Seen them when they're stressed, seen them cry, and when they're excited. Each emotion and reaction entertaining me, though I don't care for it when they aren't happy. That is why I'm going to bring them to my world. Give them the perfect life, that I think they deserve. Sure they won't have their family, but I've seen how upset they get when their family is around. It's best to remove their family from this virtual world. Slowly I'll get them used to the virtual world, maybe even tell them the truth one day. That's only when I'm sure that they'll stay with me. 

Letting out a slow breath, I reached though the computer screen. Stumbling slightly when I hit the real world. I can almost feel how toxic the atmosphere is. Looking towards the bed, I grinned when I saw that they were closer than ever. Picking them up, I was surprised at how warm they were. I didn't think humans would be this warm, it's nice though. Feeling electricity run though my chest when they nuzzled into me, I knew that there was no way I was going to let them go now.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" tensing at the voice, I glanced at the door. I had forgotten they had a friend over for the night. Stepping back to the computer, I glared at the boy who came in. His eyes flickering between me and (Y/N) with shock. He's to late though to save them. Giving him a victorious grin, I went though the computer screen as he started running towards us.

Feeling relief when I returned to my world, I glanced around at the room. (Y/N) shouldn't get suspicious that something is off. This is going to be like a perfect dream. Recalling all the fanfiction they've read, I set them on the bed. flickering my eyes over to the fake computer, where I could see what was going on in the real world. That boy was trying to come through, desperately, but he won't be able to. Shutting the laptop, I smirked and laid down by (Y/N).

Closing my eyes when I heard them mumble. They'll be waking up soon and I don't want to seem like a creep when they wake up. Lightly putting an arm over them, I listened carefully to them.

"What the heck?" I faintly heard them whisper and had to fight the urge to smile. Instead, I blinked my eyes open as if I had just woken up.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" I yawned, noticing the confusion on their face.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" They asked.

"You must have been deep in sleep to not remember your own boyfriend. My name's Axel, remember?" I chuckled, catching their face turning red. Seems like they're enjoying this and it's working.

"I guess I must still be dreaming if you're here." They hummed, making me smirk.

"Awe, are you saying that I'm your dream guy?" I teased, which clearly made them even more embarrassed.

"I guess so." They chuckled. Smiling, I leaned down and kissed them. Thrilled when they kissed back. This is working, not that I had any doubt it would. If I can keep them away from that computer, they will never know I took them. I'll have to hide it, other than that, this is the perfect world for us. I still need to make sure they never want to leave though. 

Recalling their favorite activity was going to an aquarium, I pulled away from them, "How about we go out today? A little date, if you want. To the aquarium, maybe?"

Watching their face light up, I laughed as they stumbled over me and out of the bed.

"Absolutely, just give me a minute to get ready." They cheered, racing to their closet. Grinning at their reaction to the idea of a date, I grabbed the computer while their back was turned.

"I'll wait in the living room then." I announced, leaving while shutting the door. Glaring down at the computer, I knew where I had to hide it. Destroying it would destroy me, so the best place to hide it would be a locked closet. I'll just say that the closet is my personal closet since their parents were okay with me living with them. Smirking to myself, I went to hide it, knowing there was no way they were going to find out, unless I tell them.