Yandere Werewolf Pack

This was requested by MoonstruckOtaku! Thank you for the request and thank you for your patience! 

Hearing your alarm clock, you groaned and rolled over. You've dreaded this day, but you knew it had to come around eventually. You're 18 birthday and they day you had to choose a mate. Hearing your door bang open you curled up under the covers more.

"Rise and shine, pup. Today is the big day and you already have a couple candidates in the living room." You're father's chipper voice called, making you sit up with a growl.

"I thought I scared them all away." You sighed, "Fine, let me get ready."

Practically pushing him out of the room, you decided that you really weren't there to impress anyone. Well, you were, but you certainly weren't going to put effort into it. Pulling on a (F/C) shirt, jeans, and a jacket was enough for you. Marching down the stairs, I glanced at the four boys sitting in the living room. Each one standing when they saw you. Rolling your eyes, you sat down

"(Y/N), meet Boris, Lowell, Ralph, and Remus." Your father introduced. Studying each one, you recognized three of them from school. 

Boris, was the Captain of the football team and the basketball team and he's from a new family of Beta wolves The best fighters around. Lowell, is from a family of Gamma wolves. They are known to be the best protectors in the pack. Even Lowell's grandfather fought side by side with your grandfather in the great war against the vampires. Ralph is a Delta wolf and a friend of Boris. Though Ralph has made it clear that he would rather focus on healing members of the pack who get hurt. The fourth one, Remus, you didn't recognize. Probably an Omega, if you had to guess.

You're supposed spend at least one day with each of these guys. Noticing that they were all studying you or glaring at each other, you grew uncomfortable a little, but didn't show it. Being the Alpha's daughter, you had to be strong.

"I guess we'll draw straws to find out who goes first." You sighed, blinking as your dad handed you some straws that had already been cut. Shuffling them around, you held the straws out. Letting the boys take their pick.

Day 1: Lowell

At best, this day has been average. He's took you shopping, though you didn't by much at the stores he took you to, despite spending all day at the mall. It was clear that all day he was trying to make sure you were comfortable.

 He's said that he's taking you to dinner tonight, but you figure it's going to be at a crowded high end restaurant. Finishing dressing up, per your mother's request, you got in his car. He was also dressed up in a nice suit with his long, black hair pulled back in a ponytail. 

"Where are we going?" You asked, blankly looking out the window.

"You'll have to see." There was a teasing tone in his voice, that was different from his gentlemanly manner tone. For once, it peeked your curiosity and interest. Your curiosity only grew more when he parked by an old rusty gate.

"Come on." He encouraged, getting out then turning into a large black wolf, "We have to run a little ways. Following his example, you ran after him, though the large field and through the forest until he slowed down. When he turned human, you did too. Only you paused when you heard the soft music. Seems he knew that you were now very intrigued because he smiled, grabbed your hand and pulled you the rest of the way. A picnic was set out with candles, different foods, music, pillows, blankets, and a view that took your breath away on a cliff.

"This is incredible." You gasped, moving closer to the edge, "How did you find this place?"

"My parents own it." He explained, lightly pulling you back from the edge. He twirled you before putting you in a dip, which made you laugh. You had to admit that this is the most romantic thing anyone had done for you. The light mood left though, when he suddenly let out a deep growl. A menacing glare towards the woods as he set you on your feet.