Werewolf

Looking up at Brent sheepishly, you quickly looked down when you saw that he was glaring at you with his arms crossed. However, you couldn't stop the small smile on your face.

"You're so pleased with yourself aren't you?" He growled.

"Truthfully? I am." You tried to hold down your laugh, which only seemed to make his face turn red.

"I told you that I could have been dangerous if you were around when I changed. You stayed though."

"Actually, I fell asleep." You corrected, knowing he wasn't actually mad at you. What had happened? Well, last night was a full moon and with your boyfriend being a werewolf, he turned. 

You don't remember what happened when he changed. You remember falling asleep, watching a movie with him. When you woke up there was a large black wolf on the couch with you, but you knew it was your boyfriend, from how protective of you the wolf acted. Knowing that he wasn't going to hurt you and that this was a rare moment, you immediately started recording almost everything on your phone.

"Just to let you know, the most vicious thing you did was try to protect me from the you wolf you saw in the mirror." You chuckled, showing him the video. His face going even redder as you swiped.

"Oh, we even got to play fetch. I still can't believe you brought a small tree. I mean I threw a big stick, but I didn't think you would get those mixed up." You giggled, watching as the black wolf repeatedly ran every time you threw the stick.

"You're also very cuddly." You hummed, swiping to a picture you took of wolf him lying on top of you with only half of your face peeking out from under his fur. Mock fear on, what you could see of, your face.

"Okay, you've had your laugh, now give that here." He growled holding his hand out expectantly for your phone. 

"No. You probably won't let me see you in your wolf form again. I want to remember this." You pouted, jumping up and hurrying to the other side of the couch.

"Really (Y/N). I'm embarrassed enough that you saw me like that. I don't want to be embarrassed every time you watch those." He growled, trying to grab your phone from across the couch.

 You shrieked, dodging his hand and jogging to the kitchen. Yelping and skittering to a stop when his wolf form blocked you in a corner. It wasn't standing menacingly, but more like annoyance, if you had to guess. Despite the fact that he could look you in the eye on all fours, you still found him absolutely cute. Not able to resist, you gave him a small smile and took a quick picture.  Shyly laughing when he turned back into a human.

"You did not just take another picture of me." He accused. Nodding with a grin, you tried to sneak by in hopes of escaping, but he wrapped around you from behind in a hug. Still reaching for your phone as you held it as far from him as you could.

"(Y/N), please. Delete those and I'll let you come around when I turn into a wolf." He bargained.

Pausing your struggling, you glanced at him to see that he was serious. Sighing, but nodding, you deleted the videos and pictures. Grinning at him when he smiled at you and hugged you tighter.

"Thank you, (Y/N)." He sighed, kissing your cheek, "Now, since we didn't get to finish our movie last night, do you want to do that?"

"Sounds good to me." You hummed, letting him go ahead of you. Smirking to yourself, you revived the pictures. Knowing that you weren't going to tell him that you still had them.