Yandere Barbarian Werewolf

This was requested by Marvel1Maiden! Thank you for the request and enjoy! Warning, violence and death.

Hearing the wolf howl, your body went tense. That was to close for comfort. Even your daughter knew that because she let out a soft whimper as she looked at you. Holding a finger to your lips, you opened your shutters a little. Quickly shutting them, when you saw black shadows, way bigger than you, quietly running down the street. Looks like the dire werewolves were making their move tonight. You had a dream several weeks ago that they would attack soon, so you've been preparing.

"(D/N), come get your bag." You ordered, grabbing your bag from the under the couch then handing her a smaller one, "We'll slip out the back. Whatever you do don't leave my side."

She gave an eager nod and even grabbed your hand. You could see she was scared, but you tried to be brave for her. Slipping out the back door, you stayed close to the shadows of the buildings. There were so many dire werewolves that you were scared that you wouldn't be able to leave in time. You finally made it to the shadow of the last house, while more dire werewolves were entering. One of them even pausing to sniff the air in front of the alley way you and (D/N) hid in. Ducking behind the crates more, you prayed it would keep moving. Thankfully it did, though with hesitation. 

You don't want to move with the way it acted, but the screams started up, telling you that you were out of time. It's now or never. Picking, (D/N) up, you ran away from the chaos the town was under and to the forest. The dire werewolves were too busy with their attack to notice you and (D/N) escaping. Running a little further into the forest, you paused to catch your breath and set (D/N) down. You should be safe this far.

"Where are we going?" (D/N) asked, looking around in fear, "It's dark here, I don't like it."

"I know, sweetie, but we have to keep going. The next town over is just nights walk away. We'll be there by morning." You assured, her before looking around when you heard sniffling sounds, like a child, "Hello?"

Instantly, there was a gasp, before a boy appeared from behind a tree. You could barely see him in the moonlight, but he seemed to be about eight, your daughter's age.

"Hey, are you okay?" You asked, crouching down to his height, and earning a headshake from him, "Where are your parents?"

"In a town that way." he pointed towards your old town making you. frown.

Chances are the dire werewolves killed them. You can't just leave him here by himself. If nothing in the forest eats him, then the dire werewolves will when they sniff him out. Holding a handout to him, you gave him a gentle smile.

"You can come with us then. I'm (Y/N) and this is my daughter (D/N)." He looked down almost nervously before grabbing your hand.

Grabbing (D/N)'s hand with your free one, you left with them.

_ 4 Months later_

"(Y/N), can we go out with the other kids?" Zeltron called, making you look up from making dinner.

You've been having to make a lot more than usual, because Zeltron eat a lot to your surprise. He was even a little bigger than an average kid, but he's growing. Hearing the knock at the door, you figured that was the other kids to ask too. Your kids have taken to adapting to this new town surprisingly well. Zeltron even more, considering this is a new town for him too and you've practically adopted him at this point.

"No, it's almost dinner time." You reminded them, going to open the door, "Oh, Terry."

"Hi, (Y/N)." Your deliverer greeted holding out a necklace with different animal bones and even a few animal skulls on it, "Another gift from your secret admirer."