Seven Deadly Sins

This was requested by ProjectZeroWolf! Sorry it took a while, but I hope you enjoy it!

Grimacing at the sounds of screaming and fighting in your house, you prayed that nothing was broken too badly. Today had already been bad enough with you losing your job and finding out your boyfriend had been cheating on you with his ex. You just want to eat something, take a hot shower, and go to bed.

"I told you I don't have to listen to you." Wrath screamed as you opened the door. 

Sounds like he and Pride are fighting again. That's pretty normal.

"Between the two of us, I have the highest I.Q. and I'm older, so you do have to listen to me."  Pride snapped sounding more irritated than usual.

Noticing that they were fighting in the living room, you snuck past them to the dining room. Finding Greed and Gluttony digging into large plates of food. That was normal for them, though you got even more annoyed when you looked for something to eat. It was all gone. Not even the fruits you cut you the other day survived their raid. Slamming the fridge shut, you glared at them as you went down the hall. 

You can eat later. Maybe a shower can calm you down. Going to open the door, you yelped and stumbled back as it was yanked open by Lust. Fury on his face as he dragged Envy out.

"You know better than to use this shampoo." Lust screamed, shaking the bottle in his brother's face, "This is the only one that keeps my gorgeous locks silky."

"You think you're the only one who deserves smooth hair?" Envy growled, as you snatched the bottle and read it. Your shampoo, that had been completely used up.  Throwing it back into the bathroom, you glared at them as you went to your room. Maybe some sleep will calm you down.

Shutting your door, you let out a sigh to keep from crying in frustration. Things are getting out of hand, but they might be better tomorrow. You had barely taken a step before you yelped as you tripped over something. Looking at it, you felt your patience snap when you saw Sloth asleep on your floor. 

This was the last straw. You don't care if your mother made a deal with the devil and threw the responsibility onto you, there was no way, you were going to help them anymore. Grabbing the back of his shirt, you headed down the hall. Grabbing Envy's ear as you went and glaring at Lust who froze when you saw your face.

"Everyone in the living room now!" You screamed, noticing how everything instantly went quiet. Hearding the three demons to the living room, you threw the two you dragged to their brothers, all who sat on the floor or the couch. Lust siting in a chair as you sat on the coffee table in front of them.

"I can't do this anymore." You snapped glaring at each one individually, "I might have been forced by my mother to take you all in, but for my own health, this has to stop. You all need to leave."

"(Y/N), you know we are grateful for all you have done." Sloth yawned, making you scoff at his words.

"Grateful? You are all demons. You don't feel anything for anyone, but yourselves. Even for those who help take care of you while Lucifer does his work."

Looking at each one individually, you noticed that most of them looked down. Guilt on their face, but you don't think it's real.

"(Y/N), every day is the same for us. We have always argued since we came here several months ago. Why are you suddenly annoyed with it?" Pride questioned, making you glare at him.

"Why? How about because I had an awful day and when I come home to rest, I can't even do that?" You hissed, "I lost my job, my boyfriend cheated on me, all I hear is screaming when I get home, and I don't eat because there is no food left for me. Not to mention I smell like a barn because all my soaps are being used up and I can't even go to bed without almost snapping my neck."