Mafia Dragon

"You will not embarrass us, and you will remine silent until after the meeting, am I clear?" Your father hissed as you, him, and your mother went to the meeting. Knowing that this was going to be between the four dragon leaders, you were a little anxious. You've never meet any of them before and they were said to be extremely powerful. Letting the guards open the large doors, you stepped in after your parents. Watching your father pull a chair out for your mother and a chair out for you, the whispers hit you immediately.

 Looking around, you noticed most of the other dragons watching you in interest. You are a rare lava dragon after all. Being able to stay in fire or crawl through mountains with ease. Not to mention they've probably only ever heard of you. Deciding to ignore them, you attention fell to the man who stood. You could tell that he was The Golden Dragon, Roberth, from his position at the head of the table.

"I have been told that tension between the east and south dragons are increasing." He frowned, "It's gotten to the point where parts of the city will burn, or people will be killed."

The east dragons are your clan, the fire dragons. The south dragons are the water dragons. Noticing the small glare from the man across the table, you assumed that he was their leader.

"If this keeps up all of the clans will be affected, and lives will be lost needlessly." The Roberth continued.

"Tell that to them." You father growled, "The water dragons agreed to supply the city with water, yet my side is always given significantly less than any of the others."

"We use that water to make up for the fires that your kind are supposed to control to keep from destroying our side. Yet you continue to slack." The water dragon leader snapped, standing menacingly. Your father following suit along with several of the other dragons around. Things are escalating quickly.

"That's enough!" Hearing the frighting roar from Roberth, everyone silenced and sat down, "We can't keep doing this, so we are moving the wedding up to now."

Murmured came from everyone, though most seemed in agreement from what you head. Confused, you leaned over to your mother.

"Who's getting married?" You asked, noticing that she wasn't looking at you. When she didn't answer, you stood to ask your father who was not talking with the Golden Dragon.

"Father, who is getting married?" You questioned, catching Roberth's shocked expression.

"You didn't tell, (Y/N)?" he sighed, like he was disappointed in your father, "(Y/N), you are going to marry Boris."

Feeling your jaw drop, you looked at your father, practically begging him to tell you it was a joke. From the look he gave you though, you knew it wasn't. Shaking your head, you backed up.

"This is insane. I got introduced to the others today and I'm expected to marry just a random water dragon?"

"You are going to marry him." You father nearly yelled. Growing annoyed, you shook your head.

"Forget it. You've kept me locked up in the middle of nowhere and now expect me to just go along with this? No, I'm leaving." You growled, moving around him to leave.

Only he grabbed your arm, twisted it painfully behind your back, and held a burning dragon claw to close to your face for comfort. If you were a full-grown dragon, you would be able to form scales on your face rather than turning into a full dragon. Much like how your father only turned his hand into a dragon's claw. You're not full grown though, so you would have to turn into a dragon to avoid the burn your father is threatening to give you.

"You are going to marry him. End of discussion." He hissed, nodding to something in front of you. Shifting your eyes, you noticed the boy who was watching you two with shock, like he couldn't believe what was happening. Now that you looked around, most of the others in the room looked stunned.