Werewolf

This was requested by MoonlightAlphaDemon! I'm actually thinking about making it two stories from two sides, so let me know what you think! Also, there are some swear words here. Enjoy!

"Alright, another search around the island. We won't come back until we check every square inch of the jungle, every cave, and each beach." Devin announced, glancing at you, "(Y/N), you're with me, in case we get attacked and if you get tired. It's at least a week search, so be prepared."

Swallowing the lump in your throat at his demanding tone, you nodded. Devin might not have any real rank among your pack, but he sure doesn't act like it. It's what makes him all the more attractive. He's one of the few male Werewolves who will take charge. He's even said that he was in the army, so you know he's probably one of the best fighters and strongest here. You've tried to get his attention, but he never seems to notice.

Your three older brothers are supposed to be in charge. John and Dan are too busy with their harem. Your eldest brother, Eric has been a silent, detached mess since the love of his life left. You're on a large experimental island your father bought so you have no idea why he doesn't just go out to look for her.

"(Y/N), let's go." Watching him and the others turn, you did too.

Grimacing at the slight pain. You're not used to being a werewolf. The change is uncomfortable still. Stretching in an attempt to relieve some of the pain, you glanced up at the grey and black werewolf by you. He let out a sharp bark before picking up a backpack with his claws. The five others started walking into the jungle. As he said, he had stayed close by you, though he acted completely calm. As if there wasn't another pack of savage werewolves on the island ready to kill you.

"Let's take a break here." He called after several hours of walking.

The stream was a sight for sore eyes. Walking in a little way, you lapped up as much water as you could. Feeling your fur get wet and cool off. This jungle heat is brutal. Changing into your human form, you dunked completely under the water. Surfacing and wiping the water from your eyes. Only to scream as you felt people grab you and wrestle you onto the bank. Your arms tied behind you as a foot on your back kept you on your stomach.

"You really brought the youngest brat." A woman's cruel voice laughed as sharp nails grabbed your face to make you look up, "I would love to kill you to teach them a lesson."

Shivering at the crazed look in the woman's eyes, you tried not to show that you were scared.

"Ava, stand down." Hearing Devin's order, you tried to look for him.

He was standing, completely unfazed at the fact that your group was completely surrounded. Three more of your group didn't seem affected by it either. Just you and one other were bound.

"After all they did to us, why shouldn't we send them a lesson?" The woman, Ava growled.

"I said stand down now." Devin yelled, glaring at her, "You don't touch (Y/N). Me and Jade will deal with them."

She huffed but glared at you before slamming your head against the ground. Knocking you out. Sitting up with a gasp, you tried not to shake when you saw Devin sharpening a large machete by you. You were in some kind of small wooden room. From the sounds outside, you knew you were still in the jungle. Worried, you asked him the question you were afraid to ask.

"Devin, you're with the savages?" You whispered, earning a small glare before he sighed while shaking his head.

"We're not savages." he corrected, setting the knife down, "I'm the second in command here. My older sister, Jade, is our Alpha."

When he sat on the bed, you flinched. Only relaxing when he took a wet rag and wiped your head with it. That Ava woman must have hurt you. If he hadn't betrayed you, it would definitely give you butterflies that he was paying this much attention to you.