Chapter 14

Smut, Swearing, I'm sorry.

"You kinky bastard you even brought rope with you why-" 

"Oh no I was just using these to threaten the guards."

"Kazuha what is your train of thought-" 

"So do you love me or not?"

"I... refuse to say it"

"So you don't want to come with me?" Kazuha says closing the gap between the two until they were mere inches apart. 

"Which come?" You reply with a smirk. 

"Y/N." Kazuha says with a warning tone.

Maybe I shouldn't have pushed it... "Yes Kazuha?" You reply back innocently. 

Before you could say anything else Kazuha pounced on you and pushed you down onto the mattress. One hand gripping the two of yours like the day before and the other one right at your hip. You gulped knowing fully well what was about to happen. 

Alright guys smut starts here, deep breath in?

"Can I..." Kazuha says leaning in, whispering the words in your ear. "take you?"

You gulped in nervousness before giving a small nod. The boy saw the motion of consent and smirked before leaning in for a kiss. 

"I won't stop you know, even if you cry~"

"I... I can take it." You say with wavering confidence. 

"Don't go back on your words." Was the last thing you could hear with a clear mind before Kazuha took over. 

"Twice already? We haven't even gotten to the main course yet." The mischievous boy say with a sly tone. 

"Shut aH~ Shut up Kazuha." You say trying to hold back the noises. "Curse you and your fingers." 

"Oh? That's not very nice now is it?" Kazuha says before pressing on that one specific spot in you. "Say sorry~"

"No." You manage to choke out, trying to hold back the moans with tears threatening to escape your eyes.

"No?" Kazuha repeats your question. "Let's see how quickly you can change your mind." he says before moving a third finger to just above your entrance. "Or you don't need to apologize at all, if you say you love me I'll let you off the hook too." 

"Alright alright." You say with sounds slipping out between every word. "I'm sorry..." 

"Good girl. Now I suppose we should get on before you pass out shall we?"

Why did I ever agree to this... 

"That's not going to fit-" You say with fear in your voice as Kazuha measured himself against you. He reached just below your belly button and you could tell that it was going to be a... stretch. 

"It will fit." Kazuha says calmly before changing his position so his two hands were holding yours instead. Sensing your hesitation he leaned in for another kiss and gave you a reassuring smile. "Deep breath in." he tells you before slowly pushing in.

"Does it hurt?" He asks while kissing your tears away. Your grip on his hands were tight and he could feel you squeezing around him. "I'm going to need you to relax a bit or I'm not going to be able to control myself." 

You nod trying to contain the noises before he pushed more of himself into you. "KazuhAh~" 

"Shhhh, I'm here, I'm here." He replies pressing his forehead against yours. "You just have half more to go." 

There's still more? You mentally cursed. 

Tears were streaming down your face by the time he was fully inside of you. Kazuha didn't look much better as he tried so hard to hold himself back. He was clearly trying his best to be a gentlemen but his control was slipping further and further every second.

"Now what?" You ask as you slowly adjust to the length.

"Now... you loose your voice."

Bonus:

"I guess I'll go adventuring with you now." Y/N says after waking up in the morning. 

"I told you I'd win." Kazuha says with a smirk.

"Well yea but one problem." 

"What is it?"

"I can't... feel my legs right now."

"Oh...my bad"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'my bad'" 

"Should I go get the both of us cleaned up then? You kinda passed out as soon as we finished las-"

"You don't need to remind me." Y/N cuts off the boy before giving him a small peck on the lips and then burying her face into his chest. Can I have a hug at least."

"I railed you until you passed out last night and you're asking for a hug now?" 

Before Y/N could reply the door suddenly opened revealing a very angry Ayaka wielding seven different swords... how does she carry all of that. 

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE." Ayaka says before throwing the nearest sword at poor Kazuha.

"Wait don't break anymore furniture." Y/N says trying to save the boy.

"ANYMORE?"

"Well yea the bed is kinda broken."

"Princess you are not helping my situation."

"KAZUHA I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU."

Fun facts:

- Kazuha started a fire before going into Y/N''s room so the other's at the estate would be distracted.

- Ayaka came into Y/N's room after hearing "strange sounds" from the night before and wanted to check if she was okay.

- Yea Kazuha's gonna get butchered...