*Chapter 16*

Third POV: 

"Can't sleep?" Kazuha asked Y/N after half an hour of tossing and turning on her part. 

"The boat keeps moving, I suppose I'm not used to it." 

"I see, it does take a while to get used to. When I first joined the crux Captain Beidou offered to knock me out with her claymore so I'd finally get some rest." Kazuha joked, "Hey where are you going-"

"To find Captain Beidou." 

"Woah now, there's easier ways to fall asleep you know." 

"You fucking me until I pass out is not an efficient way for either of us to get rest, besides Captain Beidou specifically said these walls aren't sound proof-"

Y/N's words were cut off when Kazuha threw a blanket over her and then proceeded to bring her to his chest. He then snaked his arms around her waist and forced her to lie down with him putting his head above hers. 

"My my, you shouldn't use such dirty language." 

"Oh shush talk about yourself." 

"So do cuddles work for you than princess?" The boy asked with a grin.

"..."

"Fine" She replied before closing her eyes and drifting off into sleep. 

"We've arrived at Liyue Harbor! Captain Beidou announced as the ship closed up to the docks. It's been an eventful journey with lots of lightning and tough currents but nevertheless they've made it. 

As Y/N's eyes wonder around from place to place with delight and excitement, Kazuha stood quietly behind her smiling. 

"You want a tour around the city?" The boy asked. 

"Yes yes lets go!" Y/N said before dragging Kazuha off to the nearest place she found interesting.

"Woah slow down princess." Kazuha says before laughing and running along with her.   

"So we're looking for the traveler right?" Y/N asked with a mouth full of food. 

"Yes we should be expecting them around this week." Kazuha confirmed, "though captain Beidou seemed content on hosting a battle tournament in which the winner will get the an empty vision."

"That's the vision you took before you left isn't it?" 

"..."

"Kazuha my intuition isn't as bad as you think." 

"Alright, yes it's the vision I took from my friend." 

"Why would you give something so precious away?"

"I'm hoping that someone could rekindle this vision and reignite it. 

"Well let's hope that the traveler's the special guy then."

As Aether began asking around Liyue Harbor for ways to get into Inazuma he came across Beidou's ship. Upon entering he was greeted by none other than Kazuha and Beidou. As the traveler began asking for ways to get to his next destination he was noticed a girl sitting at the top of the crow's nest. 

Inazuma attire, such fancy ones too, I wonder if she's from a family of high nobility. If so then why is she here? He thought to himself. However he was quickly snapped out of his daze by Kazuha who seemed less than intent on letting the traveler gawk at his lover. 

"Hey Aether, why don't you go meet us by the battle arena, Beidou and I will meet you there." The Kaedehara boy stated. 

"Oh yes, thank you so much for your help." The traveler thanked the two before heading off with Paimon towards the location Kazuha suggested. 

"Why'd you sent him off so soon? I didn't even get a chance to get a good look." Y/N stated jumping down from where she was sitting. 

"We mustn't waste time." Kazuha replies. 

"Oh well, guess I can test his strengths in the tournament."  

"You can't do that either."

"Why not?" 

"Kazuha why not?!"

Fun Facts:

- Y/N has an undying hate for koi fishes.

- Kazuha was jealous of seeing Y/N take interest in someone else even though he knew Aether had no bad intentions.

- Beidou saw the entire thing go down and she was extremely amused but decided to keep her mouth shut, she didn't want to risk someone going overboard from embarrassment for the 3rd time.