*Chapter 21*

Third POV:

"Well that meeting was eventful!" Y/N said with an evil smile. 

"You scared the general half to death and came up with a murder strategy deadly enough to slaughter an entire nation-" Kazuha replied contemplating life choices.

"See? Very productive." 

"What am I gonna do with you..." 

"OH I KNOW, let's go scare some children!" 

"Princess...no..." 

"Pleaseeeeee?" 

"No." 

"Fine," Y/N says with a pout "what's your idea then?" 

"We can have some chil-" Kazuha was cut off by Y/N holding a knife to his throat.

"Whatever you're going to say I hope it holds more value than your life." 

"Fine how about a walk around the town market then?" 

"Kazuha, aren't you a wanted criminal."

"..."

"Can I draw a moustache on you?"

Kazuha POV:

"Hey hey Kazuha let's go take a look at that!" Y/N says as she drags me along to the takoyaki stand. "Woahhh those look good." 

"One serving for the lady please." I say to the man running the stand. 

"There you go." The sales men say before handing the food to Y/N. In which she did a little happy twirl and got straight to eating. How adorable

"Anywhere you want to go next princess?" I asked as Y/N and I proceeded to walk through the market. 

"Hmm, not reall- oh hey check out that jewellery store." 

There she goes, I thought to myself letting out an amused chuckle before following the girl. "Here I'll hold your food while you shop." I offered. 

"Thank youuuu Kazuha." Y/N said before giving me a quick peck on the cheek. Which cause me to turned my face away in embarrassment. 

As Y/N got distracted by the earrings offered by the store my eyes wandered off to a particular necklace. It was beautiful and reminded me much of the princess herself, the detailing of the jewel was simply amazing. 

"Have your eyes set on this piece?" The old lady running the store said. 

"Oh I'm just browsing, but yes this truly is a wonderful necklace." I replied 

The old lady let out a chuckle before taking the jewellery out of its display case. "You know once upon a time a girl similar to your age also had her eyes set on this. She had eyes bright and full of life but I believe she married off to one of the bigger clans. The Kaedehara's perhaps, come to think of it you two oddly resemble each other." 

"Why wasn't she able to buy it?" I asked. 

"Oh I never asked her but I assumed she thought it would've been no use to her, it's been nearly 3... no almost 4 decades now."

"I see."

"You know that lady over there," the old woman said eyeing Y/N "reminds me awfully lot of her."

"Huh?" 

"They're not exactly the same though, this one seems to have a wilder spirit. Is she with you?" 

"Yes she is." I say with a smile 

The old lady gives me a look before packing up the necklace. "This one's on the house, I have a feeling this necklace won't want to be with anyone else. Be sure to give it to the lady." 

"You really don't have to I can pay-" 

"Oh shush, just take it. But if you really wanted to pay for something we specialize in custom rings." 

"Kazuhaaaaa I'm done~" I hear Y/N say as she runs back to me, thankfully I was able to slip the necklace into my pocket before she noticed. 

"Did you have a good time?" I asked her in which she replied with a happy nod. "We ought to get going now, thank you for everything." I say turning back to the old lady. 

"No problem, take care." The women says before bidding us a farewell. I have a feeling you're going to be back very soon. 

Third POV:

"Kazuha?" Y/N asked.

"What is it princess?" The boy replied.

"Thank you, I had fun today." 

"I'm glad." Kazuha replies back before pulling the princess closer to him. They were currently sitting on the edge of the ship watching the sunset. Nothing get's more romantic than that. 

"You know... this could've been a truly beautiful moment except..."

"Except?" 

"Why the fuck is Beidou chasing after a dog and how is she running on water? Wait hold on that's not a dog that's the fluffy general from earlier." 

Bonus:

"IM TELLING YOU BEIDOU I DO NOT SHED! I'M NOT THE ONE CAUSING ALLERGIES TO YOUR CREW MATE."

"OH REALLY KID? PROVE IT THEN."

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO PROVE THAT." 

Fun facts:

- Gorou's day keeps getting worse and worse

- Kazuha has now made it his side mission to find out Y/N's ring size

- Ayaka was looking at the couple from afar on their date and making sure nothing went wrong. She worse a pair of sunglasses and gave herself a moustache. Thoma thinks she got possessed.