*Chapter 15*

A/N:

Hi guys, chapter 14 will be going through a lot of changes which is why I've unpublished it for now. It shouldn't affect the plot of the story too much though as it is just a smut fic. 

Third POV:

"I'm back Beidou." Kazuha says as he and Y/N walked into the ship.

"Oh? Back already?" Beidou says turning around to greet the two. "It seems you've brought your girlfriend with you this time. Did you finally win the challenge?" 

"This is Y/N," Kazuha says introducing the princess "and this is Captain Beidou." He says introducing his captain. Completely ignoring Beidou's questions as usual. 

"Nice to meet you Captain Beidou, I've heard a lot of interesting things about you! I'm please to make your acquaintance." Y/N says with a smile. 

"Oh drop the formalities kid, I've heard all about you from Kazuha." Beidou says with a grin. 

"Is that so?" Y/N replied back with an innocent smile. "I hope you don't mind me accompanying you on this journey to Liyue Harbor?" 

"No fret, make yourself at home. Kazuha's room is the third one down over there." Beidou says casually pointing at the sleeping quarters. "Walls aren't sound proof though I'm sorry." 

"Ahem." Kazuha says clearing his throat. "Beidou do you mind, we talked about this-" 

"We did?"

"Never mind, Y/N please come this way." Kazuha says before grabbing the princess's hand and leading him away from the Captain. 

"Sorry about that." Kazuha says as he lead Y/N to his room. "but please do feel free to make yourself at home, my room's all yours.

"Such a gentlemen..." Y/N teased dropping all of her earlier formalities. 

"I'm only doing what I should be doing, no need to praise the bare minimum." 

"Anyways, I hope this journey goes well. I can't help but worry about those back home." Y/N says before sitting onto the bed. 

"If you're concerned about Ayaka and the others, don't worry we'll be back soon. Kazuha says sitting down next to the girl. "words have it that the traveler's looking for a way to get into Inazuma." 

"I suppose I don't have to worry about Ayaka nor the resistance for the time being then. Though I happen to be a good friends with their Lady Kokomi, I will be there in times if they need assistance."

"I understand," Kazuha says with a nod. "I have a feeling we'll return soon enough to help overthrow the current ruler. It's been a while since I've seen Gorou."

"The general?" 

"Yea him. What's so interesting about him?"

"I've never actually met him, do you think he likes water?" 

"Why is that the first thing you ask..." 

"He's like a dog and some dogs hate water... so if I grab a wet sponge and-" 

"Y/N no."

"..."

"Fine."

Earlier that day:

"So you're really going with Kazuha?" Ayaka asked pouring the both of them some tea. 

"Yes, sadly I lost the bet, but don't worry I'll be back soon. The resistance will need our assistance sometimes in the future, plus I do have my questions about the traveler." 

"If I walk in on you two again I might as well not wish for your return." Ayaka says in a jokingly manner.

"Hey we promised not to talk about that!" 

"Alright alright." The lady says while still laughing. 

"I'll be off now then" Y/N says while waving at her friend. 

"Please come back soon, and in once piece." Ayaka says with a smile. "I'll be waiting for you." 

"You don't have to worry about me, I'm more than capable of handling myself." 

"I'm worried you're not gonna be able to walk again, that wheelchair thing was pretty funny though." 

"I'm going to drown myself now..."

With that Y/N boarded the Crux and followed Kazuha into the rest of the world. Having never traveled before it was clear she was amazed. The members of the ship all adored her kindness and elegance. She radiated similar energy to Ayaka, only she was more open and humorous at times. 

While the waves washed upon the beaches once more, the ship left the shores of Inazuma. With the young princess at the head of the ship looking onwards, and her lover behind keeping an eye on her. 

Fun Facts:

- Ayaka gave Y/N a pair of tweezer before she left and told her "If Kazuha ever bothers you, just get rid of his eyebrows.

- Kokomi and Y/N are great friends and exchange letters often. The head lady of the resistance holds Y/N to a high regard and sees her as a true asset to the battle field. 

- Kazuha cleaned his room for a total of 5 hours beforehand, so it would be good enough to "be in Y/N presence."