*Chapter 20*

Third POV:

"Y/N why'd you skip last night's party, I thought for sure you would come." Paimon bluntly asks. It was currently early in the morning and the ship was stated to arrive at Inazuma by the afternoon. 

The traveler and Paimon had been running around assisting everyone with anything they needed help with.

"Uh- I was just... not feeling well. Yea I wasn't feeling well!" Y/N replied in a tone way to cheerful to be convincing. However the traveler and Paimon somehow bought it. 

"Oh okay, we hope you're feeling better!" Paimon said returning the energy while Aether nodded along with a smile. 

"Yea thanks guys." Kazuha that jerk I'm gonna kill him later. Y/N silently thought to herself.

"We're here we're here!" Paimon squealed as she and traveler rushed to the front of the ship to get a good look at Inazuma. Y/N was quick to follow but had to make sure she couldn't be seen from the citizen's perspective. 

After Beidou dropped of the traveler and left him in Thoma's care they received a letter requesting of help from the resistance. 

"Y/N the crew still has some other business can you and Kazuha go assist the resistance." Beidou asks while throwing a man overboard. 

"Sure Beidou but why are you throwing him overboard-" Y/N asked raising an eyebrow. 

"OH WAIT THAT WAS A GUY? I THOUGHT THAT WAS CARGO!" 

"It's too early for this... see you later Beidou. Y/N said while heading off the ship, Kazuha following close behind her. 

"REMEMBER NO DISTRACTIONS ON THE WAY~" The ship captain said with her usual smirk and a wink. 

The princess proceeded to push Kazuha into the water. 

"Hey at least you didn't voluntarily jump overboard this time." 

"You shoved me into a body of water."

"Well look who's wet now~"

"I am going to reck you tonight."

"..."

"Stop trying to run Y/N the resistance is the other way."

By the time Kazuha and Y/N arrived at the field the men were already fighting. The soldiers were outnumbered 1 to 3 in the battle and they were getting overwhelmed quickly.  

"Hey Kazuha why don't you go find Kokomi first and tell her we've arrived." Y/N asks while stretching her arms. 

"And what are you going to do in the meantime princess?"

"I'm gonna burn these people to death." She said with a close eyed smile and a cheerful tone. 

"Remember we need the resistance soldiers alive, and stay safe." Kazuha says with a chuckle knowing well that Y/N could handle herself.

Kazuha's POV:

"Thank you for taking your time to meet with me, as you know I am Sagonomiya Kokomi. Leader of the resistance." 

"It's my pleasure your excellency." 

"Where's Y/N?" Kokomi asked.

"Oh she went to help fight on the front lines, you could tell there was no changing her mind the moment she laid her eyes on the battle." 

"Oh dear..."

"I'm sure she'll be fine, after all she's more than capa-"

"No I meant that for the Shogun's army, not ours." 

"That makes more sense." Kazuha said with a chuckle. 

"Why don't we head inside and have some tea while we wait for Y/N to arrive?" Kokomi offered. 

"Sure thing." 

MEANWHILE WITH Y/N:

'Well that was uneventful.' Y/N said sitting on top of a pile of knocked out soldiers. 'Who knew it would only take a few kicks to knock an entire army out.'  

...

'I wonder how long it'll take me to shave off all their eyebrows.' 

Third POV:

"Hey sorry I'm late, I got caught up in some stuff." Y/N says arriving in the teahouse Kazuha and Kokomi were waiting in.

"No worries, I'm glad you got here safely." Kokomi said while Kazuha nodded in agreement. 

"Kokomiiiii feels like I haven't seen you in forever!" Y/N said while tackling the girl with a hug. "Marry me please?" 

'Aren't we dating-' Kazuha questioned to himself. 

"Excuse me your excellency, but I've arrived to the meeting location per your request." A voice called out snapping everyone else out of their thoughts. 

"Oh yes Gorou, please come in." Kokomi said regaining her usual composure. 

As Gorou walked in the resistance leader started the introduction. "This is the general of our army and yes Y/N you can pet him if you ask nicely." 

"What-" The shiba boy said in confusion as Y/N excitedly signalled him to sit down, which he complied to in confusion. The princess wasted no time attacking Gorou with a series of head pats. 

"Oh hey Kazuha I didn't know you're also here!" Gorou said noticing the boy sitting at the far end of the table. Please help me.

"I like to see people suffer." Kazuha replied.

"EHHHHH?" 

Kokomi let out a chuckle at Gorou's response while the general sat there contemplating life. "Now let's begin this meeting." 

"We knock out all the soldiers and beat up their general?" Y/N offered. 

"That might take more man power than we have. Even with your help it would be difficult to reach the Raiden Shogun. The possibility of her annihilating us is also too big." 

"We should gather some other allies before fighting the final boss." Kazuha offered.

"Indeed that would be the wisest decision."

"A third party help huh? You can leave that part to me." The princess said enthusiastically. 

"Uhm your excellency excuse my rudeness but who is she?" Gorou said still confused at his point of existence. 

"Oh yes pardon me. This is the last remaining member of the L/N clan and the second princess of the Kamisato clan. In terms of combat and ability she could probably overpower an entire army." 

"I already did" 

"And she beat up the soilders who we were struggling against in under an hour."

"It actually took me 10 minutes but I wanted to pluck all their eyebrows out." Y/N said while presenting the tweezers Ayaka gave her. While Kazuha eyed them suspiciously.

Gorou has officially stopped functioning

Fun Facts: 

 - Gorou needs help 

- Kazuha's scared of that pair of tweezers 

- Kokomi found the interaction between her general and Y/N hilarious.