Part 31

The following day I had checked with my parents about the plans for Serena's birthday, which thankfully they agreed to. I knew it would be a great gift to allow her to come to the palace for the day. Colin kept in contact with me and admitted it was super hard not to give it away. He was such a nice boyfriend to Serena and I knew she was going to love the surprise.

But that was still not until tomorrow, and I had to focus my attention currently on spending time with the selected guys.
I had organised a few dates throughout the day, allowing the boys to still have time to write their speeches for their charities.
Today I had 3 dates, one with Jeremy, then one with Lance and lastly one with Tate in the evening.

I asked Jeremy on a date for lunch, since I hadn't had much time to get to know him. I had set up a small dinning area for us privately in one of the sitting rooms that I was having a chef serve us at.

I put on a long, blue halter dress for the occasion. My outfit also consisted of silver heels and matching jewellery.

When Jeremy arrived I expected he would be a little more dressed up, but he was just in his outfit from this morning. A white shirt and grey pants. I think he did his hair at least, which was why his red locks were gelled back.

"Hey Jeremy." I say as he enters the room and he smiles.

He comes over and gives me a hug, his tall frame enveloping me, "Hi Charlotte. You look pretty."

"Thank you." I say and I gesture to the table, "I thought a lunch would be nice."

We move towards the table, and I was keen to get to know more about Jeremy as we hadn't had much one on one time since his birthday. I didn't know a lot about his personality, mainly because during meals he tended to sit further away from me and chat with Lance or Oliver. This meant we didn't get much of a chance to talk.

Jeremy sits down on one of the chairs, so I move to the free one and sit opposite. The table is set perfectly, as I had arranged everything myself, with silverware and flowers in the middle.

"Did you set this up?" He asks and I nod proudly.

"I did."

"Really?" He sounded surprised, "Well it's nice."

"Thanks. I thought we could have some lunch. Any food allergies?" I ask, just checking even though I believed none of the selected had any that would be impacted by this meal.

He shakes his head, "No, I'll have whatever you're serving."

"Great. First up is a favourite of mine, a simple creamy carbonara." I say with a smile and I'm excited as his face lights up.

"Oh, I love a good pasta."

"Then you'll love this." I say and it takes only a moment before a butler enters with our first course. Our pasta is served delicately on white dishes and as the plate of food it put in front of me I'm pretty much drooling it smells so good.

As we eat the first course the date goes rather smoothly, easy conversation about his home life. It's interesting to hear about how different he grew up compared to me.

He tells me about his family and friends from his hometown, and how he's made some new friends here too which was good.

I'm thinking about how well this is actually going as dessert is served. Jeremy is good at keeping a conversation going, and it's easy chatting with him.

As plates of cheesecake and an assortment of fruit are put before us, Jeremy looks up at me with a grin.

"I don't think I could eat all this. I'm full from the first course." He says with a laugh.