Part 3

In the morning I woke early, and headed to the tea room for breakfast, away from anywhere where I might run into anymore of the selected.

I found out the brunette boy I met yesterday was Hunter Evans, through looking through my selected pictures.
More of the boys had arrived this morning, from flights in to England from Australia or New Zealand, as I could hear the cars pulling in throughout the morning.

The tea room was on the fourth floor, just down from my room, and had a beautiful glass stained window. Warm yellow light from the morning sunshine came in through the windows, warming me as I sat on the round table by the window and sipped on my tea I had a maid bring in.

I was having porridge with honey, oats and fruits. Mainly I was eating the fruit and flicking through my fashion magazine that sat on the table beside my bowl.

It was nice being alone, and I had soft chill out music rolling in the background, so it calmed down my nerves a bit.

I took inspiration from the magazine I was looking at yesterday for my outfit, matching a white sunflower patterned day dress with a thick black belt. I even paired it with a yellow-gold choker and black heels.

Today's schedule included the boys 'makeovers' which included mainly just haircuts to freshen them up, before they had introductory interviews. They were conducted by Grace Rolland, an advisor who helped with my brothers selection, and would be streamed for the public to get a first look of the selected. It would be live television, to show who was confident and who couldn't handle the pressure.

Then after that I had my first meetings with each of the boys individually, which thankfully weren't being filmed. Then a lunch all together and the afternoon to spend taking whoever I want on a date.

In Thomas's selection he kept all the girls around for 2 weeks, but I don't plan on keeping any around longer than they need to be. I say I give them 2 days, then I can start weeding out some of the incompatible candidates.

A knock came at the door, and I turned my head to see a dark haired maid peak her head through.

"Miss, the boys have finished breakfast and majority have completed their styling, so they will begin interviews in around 20 minutes if you want to watch on a television." The maid explained as she stepped into the room to give a curtsey.

I nod and give the lady a smile, "Excellent, thank you Riley. Could you make sure the lounge room is free? I should be in their in a few minutes." I say and she nods in confirmation.

"Of course Princess." Riley tells me before turning and exiting the room.

I finish my porridge and polish off my tea, putting the delicate cup back on its saucer.
I carefully wipe my mouth with a napkin before standing up and moving out of the room to get to the lounge room.

It took a few minutes to get to the lounge and set up a comfortable spot to sit. Thankfully Riley had checked and the room had been empty, so I got comfortable on one of the couches.

I slipped off my heels and tuck my legs to one side. The large tv in front of me was playing a slideshow of each of the selected on repeat, a countdown saying 2 and a half minutes until live broadcast.

Thea entered, holding a tray with a jug of water and some glasses, smiling at me as she placed them on the small coffee table in front of me.

"Is there anything else you need Miss?" Thea asks as she stands, clasping her hands together in front of her.

I think for a moment before responding, "Yes actually." I sat and Thea waits expectantly.

"What can I get you?" My maid asks with a polite smile.