Part 5

In the lounge I can tell who is sensible by what time the boys arrive.

Oliver, Jeremy and Jack arrive early, which I appreciate.
Raydon, Mason and Hunter all arrive on time.

Axel and George take a bit longer, as they probably had to wash soup off themselves. But Harry and Victor just wander in late, with no good reason known to me.

I clear my throat, "Alright gentlemen. I'm very disappointed in how that meal went. Behaviour like that is not ever acceptable in the palace and clearly I was wrong in thinking you could go one day without needing etiquette lessons."

I look around at the group. I'm already overwhelmed at how I need to control a bunch of grown men.

"Now, I was meant to show you your next surprise, but I'm not sure if you even deserve it after your actions. You're all very lucky I'm feeling forgiving since it's been a crazy day for all of us."

Thank god for the break we took because it gave me time to cool off after that food fight.

"If you would all follow me." I say and turn on my heel, hoping they follow me as my shoes click away down the corridor.

I hear footsteps of guys following me, some sounding at a snails pace. Some guys chat together, which I guess is good for them to make friends.

I lead them up the stairs and down the corridor, but a comment one of the boys made had me stopping in my tracks.

"Damn, her ass in those pants."

I turn around, stopping the boys from continuing and look for whoever said it. A few of the guys try incredibly hard not to laugh at the comment, but I can't pinpoint whose voice it was.

I was at my wits end already.

"I can't stop you from thinking what you want to think, but please don't share it out loud. We've only just met and I don't want to have to send anyone home. And my eyes are up here." I say seriously and try to meet all of the guys eyes so I can convey my message.

Hunter giving me a smirk and I glare at him. Of course he would find this amusing.

"Right anyway," I say, continuing what I would have before, "This is the billiard room. Aka the games room. You can hang out in here most days, there's plenty to do. On any day you are also allowed into the gardens or wider grounds or on the first 3 floors of the palace. There's a training room the guards use as a gym or bowling alley on the first floor if it's not booked." I tell them and I get a few nods in return.

"You are expected to be in your rooms by 10:30, unless it is a special occasion or you have permission from the royal family otherwise. Same applies to the fourth floor, it's off limits." I explain before seeing some guys are getting impatient, scuffing the ground or wandering with their eyes around the corridor or to their mates.

I turn and open the doors behind me to the billiard room, "Let's go in then." I say and finally the boys pick up, moving in hurriedly and checking out the place.

It's decked with modern couches and beanbags. There's a gaming console, pool table, dart board, drum kit, massive television and a bar. Of course we would only open the bar to guests at certain times. There was also a few random items like microphones for karaoke, electric guitars and drum sets.

"Woah this is sick." Benjamin said with a grin and nudges Chadwick.
I wait for a few moments as everyone sits down on the lounges, beanbags or stands with their mates before I talk.

"Feel free to explore in here, do whatever you want, but don't go too crazy. The bar is restricted, so no getting drunk. I expect good behaviour as this is privilege to be here, not a right."