Part 4

"Alright, I'm bringing the first one in now your highness. I've organised to have them come in alphabetically."

"Okay." I say as I twiddle my thumbs at my seat on the couch.

Grace looks unimpressed by my lack of enthusiasm, when really I'm just nervous, "Sit up straight would you."

I sit up, pushing my shoulders back so I'm not slouching and Grace smiles. She was also was particular about manners and no matter my position, she'd still correct me if I was wrong.

"Better. I will return in a moment." The woman says before she exits with her clipboard in hand. She moves into the waiting room where the selected would be. I had heard a few boisterous laughs from the other room.

The room I was sitting in was small and had two long blue couches, a long glass table in between, giving me a bit of distance between the guys when I meet them.

After a moment twiddling my thumbs some more the door creeks open and a blonde, long haired guy entered.

A seriously good looking guy. He must be a model.

"Good morning." I say and stand to greet him, reassured by his approachable grin. He smiles and steps forward politely. He is dressed neatly in a light grey blazer and pants, his long hair tousled stylishly.

"Hi, I'm Mason." He greets, giving a brief bow before extending his hand for me to shake. I give his hand a shake and he's got a nice, gentle grip.

I gesture to the couches, "Nice to meet you Mason. Take a seat." I offer and he does so I move over and sit. I feel a bit stiff sitting down, knowing he's watching me and as I look up his blue eyes catch mine intently.

"Nervous?" Mason asks and I cringe. Was it that easy to tell?

I shy away, "Yeah kinda. Sorry." I admit but he doesn't seem to bothered.

Mason doesn't seem bothered, "That's fine. So, Princess, what are your interests?" He asks and leans back on the couch as he looks to me.

"I like fashion, and horse riding. I watch a lot of movies." I say casually, still feeling kind of shy. Mason nods as I talk, and it's nice to know he's kind of interested.

"That's cool. Maybe we could go horse riding some time, I'm pretty sporty myself." Mason says and smiles.

I try not to sound as nervous and try to show interest in what he's saying, "What kind of sport do you play?" I ask.

"Tennis actually." He says and grins proudly about that.

"Is that your career?" I question.

Mason shakes his head no, "No, I'm actually mainly a model."

"Impressive. I what kind of modelling do you do?"

"I usually work as a fashion brand model but occasionally take fitness model roles sometimes." Mason says with a shrug and looks back to me.

I nod as I listen to him, "That sounds cool." I say, genuinely liking to learn about people's interests.

"Yeah it is." Mason says with a smile. I think he was glad I was truly listening.

A sound signaled out, a high pitch beep that meant the first interview was over. Mason and I both stood and he went to shake my hand politely.

"Lovely to meet you Mason." I say and he gives me a kind nod, meeting my eye and still blowing me away with his model good looks.

"You as well Princess Charlotte." He says and moves away back out the second door, leading him to the corridor where he would wait until everyone was finished before lunch.