26. Tallulah

Milo and Teddy had chased away my parents but I knew they would be back, their love for Megan meant they would do anything to keep her safe.

Then Logan had proposed and I said yes... I SAID YES! What was I thinking of, I know he was everything I could ever want but was I enough, he was soooo Logan!
"Stop worrying" he said pulling me through the house towards the study where I knew Teddy and Lucy would be waiting. As we got nearer I could hear happy screams and wondered what was going on, Milo stood at the door shaking his head at the two women who were hugging excitedly in the centre of the room.

"Congratulations" he offered as we stopped at his side.
"How?" I whisper out.
"The intercom goes both ways my dear" he laughs alerting Teddy and Lucy to our arrival, and soon we are all hugging and receiving their congratulations.

"Mum, unhand her" Logan laughs pulling me back to his side as Teddy and Lucy lean against each other.
"Just wait till I tell your father, he will be so pleased" she tells him and I grin. Logan had been right, everyone seemed to be excited about the proposal.

The volume increased when Lily and Gaia joined us, Gaia hugging me and talking rapidly before squealing again and rushing off to find her fathers and brothers to share the news.
"Told you they would be excited" Logan whispered in my ear, his lips tracing gently over my cheek and I blush in his arms.

We basked in the congratulations till Gaia returned with the rest of the family and Hunter brought the conversation round to what to do about my parents,
"Talk to the trust managers directly" Max suggested.

"I agree" Hunter adds, "If you engage with them before your parents find out, then you can cut the argument off before it happens, but why would they want to stop you, from what you've said about the trust, getting married free's you from the date restrictions, does it affect them as well?"

"I don't know, I think it ends for all of us but it's not something I have every considered" I tell him, wondering how we would find out.

Logan squeezes my hand "I can give them a call and ask, if you want me to baby" he says and I nod.
"Please, I don't know them well enough and I wouldn't know what to say, usually father deals with them" I tell him, leaning into his side.

The rest of the day we are surrounded with Family congratulations and when Jenna joins us for dinner she too is excited for me, disappearing with Logan into the study for a little while, Logan had warned me he was going to ask her about my grandmother and the trust but I had not wanted to be part of the discussion.

At the end of dinner Logan had gone down on one knee again and from his pocket he had produced a beautiful Emerald ring. As he had slid it onto my finger I had recognised how right this felt and how much he had come to mean to me in such a short time. I had repeated my yes and that evening when he had escorted me to my room, I had deepened our kiss, pulling him into the room with me and showing him how much I welcomed his touch.

"Are you sure, I don't want to rush you" he groaned out and I laughed in joy.

"I'm ready Logan, please make me yours" I beg and he swept me up into his arms and carried me to my bed, laying me down gently and stroking the hair back from my face

"I love you baby, I have never said that to any girl before" he told me and I feel my breath catch as I see the truth in his eyes.

"I love you too" I tell him and feel the weight of the words lift, I had wondered if it was too soon, after all he had been Megan's and he was older and I was inexperienced and what if once we did it he didn't want me anymore.