30. Logan

Mine

The one thought running through my mind as we drove away from the wedding, Tally giggling beside me as she brushed the seed and petals from her hair with her free hand, I had claimed the one nearest to me as soon as we were off, I just had to keep hold of her, today had been so perfect that I was almost afraid it was a dream.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked shyly and I smiled back at her.
"Its a surprise, do you trust me?" I ask her softly and she nods, relaxing back in the seat and watching me as I drive.
"I do" she tells me with a little smirk and I can't help but raise her hand to my lips.
"Tease" I laugh at her.

"Okay so if you won't tell me where we are going, can I ask what happened with... my father"

I felt the slight tension in her at her words, waiting for my response and I wondered how best to tell her, her fathers reaction had been blunt and not nice to either of us but especially her.

"Are you sure you want to know?" I asked carefully.
"Yes, I know it was probably horrible but I need to know, I already know they don't like me they way they do Megan, but I think I need... closure" she finishes and I squeeze her hand.

"Okay..." and I tell her everything that was said, her fathers accusations, his threats and my responses, I wanted her to know she was no longer alone, she had all of my family backing them, and three of the four trustees were firmly on her side.  I explained about Knox organising a review of their security and also an investigation into her family, to make sure they kept away. 

Now I waited for her response, would she be mad at me, I realised I hated that thought, but all I could do was wait.

"Good, i'm glad" she said to me and relaxed back and for a second the car swerved as I turned sharply to look at her.

"Thats it?" I question and she giggles again and I know everything is going to be okay.

"Yes, why am I supposed to object to you protecting me, protecting us?" she giggles out and I pull over, before leaning over and kissing her hard, before looking down at her flushed face.

"I love you Mrs Blackbourne" I tell her cradling her face in my hands, watching the beautiful smile that crosses her face.

"And I love you Mr Blackbourne" and I have to kiss her again.

"We have to go or we will be late" I mutter to her between kisses and she laughs up at me before moving back and letting me do the same.

I cannot stop smiling as I restart our drive, heading for the small private hotel I had booked for tonight and tomorrow we would head to the small private airfield next to the hotel where I had arranged a helicopter flight to Cornwall, whilst we couldn't arrange to use the house her grandmother had left her, I had chosen a cottage within the same village, local to it, I thought she could show me the area, this I knew would mean more to her that any traditional honeymoon trip somewhere tropical.

She was asleep by the time we reached the hotel and moving the bags first I then picked her up and carried her upstairs, the congratulations of the reception staff whispered as not to disturb her as the porter took our bags up to our room.  She stirred briefly as I laid her out on the bed, tipping the porter and closing the door, turning to the bed to gaze down at her, just as she opened sleepy eyes to me, her hands coming up to draw me down to her, her body waking and with every moan and stoke she showed me her love, till we curled up together to tired to move any further.

The next morning I woke with my wife's fingers trailing over my body, exploring in ways she had once been shy of, her confidence growing in leaps and bounds and I groan as her fingers circle my cock that had also grown under her ministrations.