Infinite Gacha: Chapter 0 - part 1

I was almost killed by my comrades inside the dungeon, but I used the gift from 'Infinite Gacha' and got level 9999 friend. I'll take revenge on my ex-party members and the world. "Serves you right!

================================================================

Chapter 0, Episode 0 (part 1)

"Raito ... You're banned from the party."

"......eh?"

I don't understand what's going on. I was surprised and leaked out my voice.

We are currently exploring the world's largest , hardest and most punitive dungeon, 'Naraku'(hell).

My role in the party is a baggage carrier and miscellaneous worker.

While we were taking a break before entering the dungeon's middle level, I was told that I would be banned.

As I put down the backpack on the ground, the sweat I wiped off turned to cold sweat.

Drago-san is the leader of the Legion "Race Union" party. He is a bipedal dragon race who is strong, smart, kind, and reliable.

It seems that without realizing it, I have annoyed Drago-san or the other party members and made them angry.

So I hurriedly bow down and ask for them to forgive me.

I shout, asking for forgiveness with a pale face.

"Sorry I'm sorry! If you have any problems, I'll fix them right away, so please don't ban me from the party!"

"Huf, hehehe... we've decided to ban you because we don't need you anymore. Don't you understand that?"

"I hate inferior humans because they're really stupid."

"!?"

Garou-san the beast race, and Sasha-san the elf, the rest of the party looked disgusted and looked down at me.

I am more surprised by what both had said than Drago-san's ban statement.

There are six races in this world: human race, beast race, dragon race, elf race, dwarf race, and demon race.

The human race is less powerful than the beast race, and unlike the dragon race and the elf race, they don't have a long lifespan nor good at magic. They are not as skillful as the Dwarves and not as smart as the demon race.

The human race is looked down and discriminated against in this world as the 'most inferior'.

However, the Race Union is famous for its members who disliked such discrimination. They gathered their members based on the noble idea of creating a world where all species are equal in the future.

Garou-san, who looked like a wolf walking on two legs, also yelled and got angry when I was mocked by the beastmen in the city.

Sasha, an elf with beautiful blond hair that reached all the way down to her back and pointed ears, had comforted me when I was discriminated against and crying.