Infinite Gacha: Ch 1 - Ep 5 Inside the dungeon

Oooh....."

When I stepped into the cave-like dungeon at the foot of the mountain -- grassland spread in front of me.

There is a forest in the distance and even a river running through it.

I looked up and saw a beautiful sky that seemed bluer than the outside.

Even though we were inside a cave, I couldn't help but be amazed at the grassland as far as the eye could see.

(It's a dungeon with a different atmosphere than Naraku.......)

In my mind, I compare it to the dungeon we're currently based in.

Naraku is basically a cave, and no matter how far underground you go, there are no grasslands, volcanoes, or glaciers.

Most of the dungeons I entered during my days in the Race Union are also cave-type dungeons. So it is a refreshing surprise to see a grassy plain spreading out like the outside world when I'm entering this dungeon.

There are several types of dungeons. Some are caves like Naraku, some are grasslands like this one that is no different from the outside world, and some are intricate labyrinths.

In fact, it's a mystery even to experts, and there's even a tendency among researchers to assume that it's created by the Evil God's power.

As you can see, there are several types of dungeons.

"Dark-sama."

"The other adventurers will come. Let's move quickly."

Nemumu, who is standing behind, called out to me, and I started walking.

I started moving so as not to get in the way of the adventurers coming after us.

We continue walking towards a secluded place - a forest that can be seen in the distance.

Gold, who is walking in front of us, also looked around with interest.

"It's really big. It's probably bigger than the city."

"Probably. However, during my days in the Race Union, I heard that it was a great dungeon where you could easily earn money and get treasure chests. But seeing ...... is much different than hearing. With such a large area, outdoor equipment will be necessary. Still, on the other hand, if we stay inside the dungeon for a certain period and kill monsters, we can get materials and magic stones at once. We can spend less time going in and out, which will increase our chances of coming across a treasure chest."

I chose this dungeon because it is far away from the city where I had stayed during my Race Union days. Less chance of meeting people who would recognize me.

I thought it would be easy to raise my rank because of its good reputation among adventurers.

But when I actually came to this place, I realized that it is a dungeon that required outdoor equipment. ......