Infinite Gacha: Ch 1 - Ep21 Brother's willpower

When a group of novice adventurers fought against an elf of level 1500 that possessed the fantasy class Grandius, it is obvious who would win.

In less than a few minutes, Miya's comrades, who had drawn their swords to protect her, fell to the ground with deep cuts to their bodies.

"Hii, hii, hiii......."

While crying in despair, Miya continued to hold her staff.

The elf slashed his brother and friends. He isn't hurt at all, and he rechecked his status.

"Tsk... As expected, small fry like them can't raise my level. Well, it's okay. At least it will increase my experience point. Besides..."

"Hiii!"

Kaito slowly turns back to Miya.

The elf with a beautiful face, pointed ears, and green eyes talks to himself.

"She's ugly, but I've been stuck in this dungeon for days. Sometimes humans still can be useful. I can use her as entertainment."

"No, no, stay away..."

"?"

Miya retreats while holding her staff.

Kaito tilted his head.

"I don't understand."

"I am a future hero, and I am going to use you. Above all, the most honorable thing a human woman can hope for is to be embraced by an elf man, right? So why are you so frightened and running away? Instead, you should shed happy tears, right?"

Aside from the "future hero" mentioned by Kaito, "the most honorable thing a human woman can hope for is to be embraced by an elf man" is a typical misconceptions and racism believed by the elves.

No matter how good they look, no human woman would willingly go along with someone who clearly thinks she is a fool.

Despite this, elf men mistakenly believe that if they call out to a human woman, she will immediately fall in love with them and beg to be embraced.

That's how confident the elf men are in their own beauty.

"Mi, ya, run, ru..."

"Onii-chan!"

As Kaito turns his head, Miya's brother, the red-haired Erio, stands up behind him, using his sword as a walking stick.