Infinite Gacha: Ch 1 - Ep 7 The Young Adventurers

"Aren't those the adventurers we saved this morning?

It was our first day in the dungeon.

The first day we entered the dungeon, we reached the third level with the power of SSR, Presence Concealment and SR, Flight.

We are in the middle of flying back to the surface after defeating a group of ogres on the second level and a group of trolls on the third level and only bringing back the magic stones.

By the way, I planned to collect items other than Ogre and Troll's magic Stone, but I thought it would be a problem if I let people know that I had an item box. Item box is very rare in this world.

It will be troublesome if I attract government's attention before I could raise my adventurer rank.

I thought about taking it back to Naraku, but I'm already using a trick to keep drawing out cards from Infinite Gacha.

So I have no worries about supplies.

Bringing back low-grade preys such as ogres and trolls would only be a hassle.

So we are on the way to the Adventurer's Guild with only the Ogre and the Troll's Magic Stone as proof that we had reached the second and third levels.

As we are flying to the first level entrance, three green shadows jump out of the forest

I point at those shadows. The goblins, the boys and a girl, have started fighting.

They are the young adventurers that we meet this morning.

Gold and Nemumu looked down at the battle from above.

"My Lord, I'm surprised that you can notice them. Surely those are the same young men we helped this morning."

"......It's a low-level battle, unworthy to be watched by Dark-sama."

As Nemumu pointed out, they are fighting very hard and only paying attention to the three goblins in front of them.

The three of them are fighting one on one with the goblins, and the leader's sister is behind them with her staff in her hand, ready to support them at any time.

The goblins are only about the size of a child, so they are unlikely to be defeated if they fight one on one.

It's not a bad idea to have a magician girl positioned behind them to support when necessary, but......

She focused too much on the fight in front of her. She didn't notice a Bush Snake sneaking behind her.

If bitten by a bush snake, one will be temporarily paralyzed and unable to move.

The poison won't kill the prey, but if there are other monsters around, the prey may literally be killed because she won't be able to move and fight back.

Therefore, when low or mid-level players are fighting in a party, it is standard practice to have at least one person on the watch for back attacks.