Infinite Gacha: Ch 1 - Ep 2 Future Plan

Our destination is a city in the Dwarf Kingdom, far to the southwest of my homeland.

This city was built right on the border of the Elf Queen Country.

The reason why it was built so close to the border is that a useful dungeon was discovered there. As a result, people gathered and built the city.

It seems that the Dwarf Kingdom and the Elf Queen Nation have been disputing for a long time because the city location is too close to the border.

As the city is famous for its dungeons, it is home to various races, including the Dwarves and Beastmen.

We have chosen this town as our base for adventuring because it is a busy town with dungeons, and three years ago, the Race Union members used this town as their base.

We successfully completed our adventurer registration and stayed on the top floor of the most luxurious inn in town.

"[Infinite Gacha], [R, Silent], Release"

I also released "R, Detect" and "SR, Magic Interference" to secure the room.

After checking the room for eavesdroppers, observers, and magic items of that sort, Gold shouts happily.

"Wha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I never thought we'd be attacked by bandits in such a short time! 

I can't believe we were attacked by bandits in such a short time! The surface world is so dangerous! Our people in Naraku are much more civilized!"

"I guess I should have taken a carriage instead of walking to town......."

I let out a sigh as I sit on the sofa.

After visiting the tomb, we used an "Infinite Gacha" card card to move to somewhere near our destination city.

Instead of arriving directly at the city, we headed there on foot. I thought that this would look more natural.

As a result, we were attacked by Dwarven bandits before we reached the town and had to do some useless fighting......

Nemumu tries to comfort me in my depression.

"No, it's just that the security on the surface world is bad, and Gold's armor stands out too much! Raito-sama's decision was not wrong! Thanks to you, we were able to enter the city naturally as you wanted!"

"Hahahahahahaha! As Nemumu said, we can enter this city safely and become an adventurer. Isn't that good enough?"

"...... Yes, that's right. It's a good thing that we can become adventurers without incident."

I regained my good mood and smiled, and this time Nemumu puffed out her cheeks.

"I don't understand why Raito-sama has to start at level F instead of level A. The receptionist has no eyes for talent."