Infinite Gacha: Ch 1 - Ep 6 Growth limit

"Boohiiiiiiiiii!

The scream of an Orc living deep in the first level of the dungeon echoed out.

The Orc screamed and swung down the club in his hands.

A young man avoided it just in time and went around to the Orc's back.

He slashes at the Orc's back with his broad two-handed sword.

"Bohii!?"

Orcs have thick skin, strong muscles, and hard bones.

Normally, it would be very difficult to cut through them with a sword.

Nevertheless, the two-handed sword in the young man's hand sliced through the Orc like paper.

The Orc screamed in shock. He was slashed from his right shoulder to his left hip and dies.

Unable to follow his movement, the hood he's wearing came off, exposing the young man's face.

His honey color blond hair is tied back, he has jewel-like green eyes and pointed ears

His face was so well-defined that it could be mistaken for a woman's.

He is a typical young man from the elf race.

"So this is finally the tenth one. ......

Without paying attention to his hood that fell off or the Orc, who is still bleeding and twitching, the young man checked his status screen.

He ignores the smell from the ten Orcs' blood, wipes off his sweat, and opens his status screen with frustration and hope in his eyes.

Damn it! As I thought, I can't raise my level with this level of opponent?"

The status screen showed "Kaito, 200 years old, elf race, male, level 1500".

The young man named Kaito clenches his teeth when he sees the number.

Level 1500.

Is this level so low that Kaito is clenching his teeth in deep regret?

No. In this world, this number is definitely "extraordinary".

Generally, the maximum level of an elf, dragon, or demon race is 1000.

In other words, Kaito's level of 1,500 is unbelievable, considering his young age (for an elf) of 200 years old.

But he is not satisfied; he stabs the two-handed sword in his hand into the ground madly.

"I'm a hero with the blood of ......the "Master". It's impossible for me to reach my growth limit at only level 1500. This is definitely not right!"

What is the growth limit?

It is said that once someone reaches a certain number, his or her level will not increase any further. This is generally referred to as the "growth limit".