Infinite Gacha: Ch 1 - Ep 12 Grandius

Blonde hair and swords dances in the swamp on the third level.

"GUMO!"

"Such an attack would never hit me!"

Kaito, the blond elf, brilliantly evades the troll's fist and slashes his side with his sword as he moves past.

However, it was not a fatal wound as the troll can regenerate.

Trolls are more than two meters tall, and like orcs, they are protected by thick fat, hard muscles, and bones that make them difficult to cut through with a sword.

However, as an elf with level 1,500 and a powerful sword in his hand has made Kaito, a powerful opponent.

With defensive capabilities that surpassed those of orcs and ogres and the ability to regenerate, these trolls would normally require many adventurers fighting together just to defeat them.

Despite this, Kaito continued to challenge the trolls alone.

"This is the last one!"

"GUMOOOOO!"

Kaito chopped off its head with his sword and then split the chopped off head into four pieces in the air.

No matter how great the troll's regenerative ability is, it will die if it is chopped up like this.

He wiped his sweat lightly and checked his status.

"It's still not rising....... Damn it! I'm supposed to be the chosen one with the Master's blood flowing through my veins! Why ......?"

After entering a dungeon, he didn't return to the surface world but kept hunting and killing monsters to raise his level.

He is staying inside the dungeon to raise his level, but there's another reason. He has stolen the national treasure of the Elf Queen Kingdom, the sword Grandius.

It's a great sword that was used by "the Master" in the past.

Weapon and armor are ranked from top to bottom:

Genesis class

Mythology class

Fantasy class

Epic class

Artifact

Relic class

Rare class

Common class

The sword "Grandius" is the third fantasy class from the top and is a very high-level sword in this world.

Currently, the Elf Queen Kingdom is looking for Kaito. That's why he has chosen to hide in this city. This city is ruled by the dwarves that fought the elves many times for years.