Infinite Gacha: Ch 1 - Ep 4 Cutting In

We stayed in a dungeon city along the border of the Elf Queen Kingdom and the Dwarf Kingdom.

The next day.

After registering as adventurers, we lined up early in the morning to enter the dungeon.

"How about some grilled skewers for breakfast?"

"Preserved food! Preserved food is on sale now!"

"Recovery potions, wounds medicine, arrows, we've everything you need!"

The entrance to the dungeon was at the far end of the city.

At first glance, it looked more like a cave than a dungeon entrance.

The Dwarf Kingdom is surrounded by mountains.

This dungeon was discovered at the foot of the mountain.

High walls like castle walls surrounded the dungeon entrance. A steel door is wide open, with dwarf guards checking the tags of adventurers who will enter.

Stalls and vendors surrounded the area, trying to sell their goods to the adventurers who will enter the dungeon.

Gold standing in front of me seems very interested. He looks around with curious eyes.

"Hmm ... humans, beastmen, the dwarf race is the majority, while the elf, demon, and dragonmen are rarely seen."

"Since ancient times, the two races always have conflict in handling this dungeon, which is why the elves are rarely seen here. The reason why not many demons and dragonmen is simply because of the geographical factor. There are many humans because there is a dungeon here."

"As expected from Dark-sama (fake name). That's a great insight."

Gold, me and Nemumu are lining up in that order.

There is a purpose for this lineup.

Gold is in the front as a shield to protect me, and Nemumu, who excelled in detection, in the rear.

Although it's hard to imagine any surface world adventurer who can defeat me, it is a precautionary act.

It was Nemumu who insisted on this idea.

"We don't want anything to happen to Raito-sama," she assured me with a serious expression.

Therefore, Nemumu's hugging me from behind with her hands on my shoulders is purely to protect me.

It's embarrassing to feel her soft boobs against the back of my head, but if Nemumu insists, I have no choice but to obey.

After all, I'm 12 or 13 years old, and Nemumu is 17 or 18 years old.

From a third party's point of view, we would look like siblings.

However, it is still inevitable that we stand out.