Infinite Gacha: Ch 1 - Ep 10 Magic stone exchange

After that, we all had dinner together and called it a night.

There is only one tent, and we were offered to use it as we are their guests and also a token of thanks for our help earlier, but we didn't want to monopolize the tent, so we took turns doing the night watch.

First, Nemumu and I would use the tent, Erio and Miya would sleep outdoors. Gimra and Wardy would be in charge of the first night shift.

Erio and Miya will switch turns with Gimra and Wardy on the 2nd shift.

Lastly, Nemumu and I will switch turns with Erio and Miya.

Gold declared, "I don't need to sleep for a couple of days. I'll be up all night tonight."

Three of us, including him, would take charge of the night watch.

☆ ☆ ☆

The night shift ended without any problems, and morning arrived.

We don't want to trouble them too much, so we leave before breakfast.

Erio and the others will stay in the dungeon for a couple of days to hunt goblins.

"If there is an opportunity, let's fight in the dungeon together again. It would be great if Gold-san could teach me how to use the sword and shield." [Erio]

"Sure, we'll be glad to fight together with you again." [Dark]

I shook hands with Erio, made a promise to him, and we set off for the entrance.

We increased our distance from Erio and the others, made sure there was no one around, and started moving again with SSR, Presence Concealment, and SR, Flight.

We arrived at the dungeon entrance in less than an hour.

In this early morning, more adventurers are entering than leaving the dungeon.

Thanks to this, we were able to get out quickly.

"My Lord, what do we do now? Are we going back to the inn? [Nemumu]

"Before we go back to the inn, we'll go to the Adventurer's Guild and exchange the magic stone for cash. I don't want to carry it around any longer." [Dark]

I went to the guild against the flow of adventurers heading for the dungeon.

We show up at the guild just a day after I made my adventurer tag.

There is a board on the wall with request posters on it.

"Request: 10 bundles of medicinal herbs growing on the riverside of the 1st floor of the dungeon."

"Request to collect crystal from the volcano on the 5th floor."

There are requests not only for dungeons but also for the inside and outside of the city.