Infinite Gacha: Ch 1 - Ep 13 The Praying Misanga

Ten days passed after we started exploring the dungeon and exchanging the magic stones.

"Dark-san! Gold-san, Nemumu-san!"

Early morning, as we lined up at the end of the line to enter the dungeon, we were approached from behind.

Erio and the others came running to us, waving their hands.

As dungeons in this city are usually explored for long periods, we hadn't seen them for a while.

Today, Erio and the others also carry their luggage for outdoor camping.

"It's been a while, Erio-san. It's been a while since we fought the Great Bush wolf."

"That's right. In other dungeons, it may be different, but in this town, camping inside the dungeon is normal. It's really difficult to see each other if the timing isn't right. I'm really lucky that I finally got a chance to give you a thank you gift today!"

"A thank you gift?"

I couldn't help but tilt my head at the unexpected words.

Erio and the others are smiling as if they are handing out presents at a surprise party.

Erio nudges his sister Miya, who is hiding behind him.

"Miya suggested that I give something back to you for all the help you gave me before. Miya, you're going to give it to Dark-san, right?

"I know, I know, don't push me, Oniichan....... Dark-san, this is a trivial item, but please accept it if you don't mind."

Miya pulls out a small bivalve from her pocket and holds them out to me with both hands, her face turning red.

It's small enough to fit in the palm of a child.

I am a bit confused, but I take the bivalve from her hand.

"This is......?

"It's a burn medicine I learned from my late grandmother a long time ago. It can't erase the burn scars, but thought it could provide some relief for Dark-san's burns....... I wanted to thank you at least for your help. Did I bother you?"

Miya looks at me and asks worriedly.

For the first time since I left Naraku, I was given a gift out of pure goodwill. The quality of the gift was probably average, but her feeling made me very happy.

I grabbed the bivalve that contained the burn medicine and thanked her.

"It's no bother at all. Thank you so much. I'm glad.

I couldn't satisfy myself just with words of gratitude, so I went through my pockets.

I wanted to give her something in return.