Infinite Gacha: Ch 0 -part 3

A beautiful maid named Mei said Raito is not the second son of a poor farmer. She could not mention the parent's name, but actually, he is a child from a noble family. Due to circumstances, they had to ask a poor farmer to take care of him.

Finally, his real family can welcome him with open arms, but unfortunately, Raito's condition and location are unknown.

They searched for the Legion (Race Union) as a last effort. Still, it took a long time to find them because the party had already disbanded.

There is no hope left, but at least she wants to ask about Raito's last days. And if possible, guide her to that place.

Just by guiding her to the location, she will pay a lot of money. The amount is enough to build a small house.

Garou danced madly inwardly.

(Humans are such idiots! They're willing to pay so much gold just to guide to a kid's death place! And this woman, after kidnapping and having enough fun with her, I can sell her to a slave trader for more gold!)

(And--) he narrowed his eyes inwardly.

(When Raito was suspected as "Master", everything about him was investigated not only by us but also by the countries. And yet, how is it possible that such an extraordinary woman could be left out of the investigation? It's too suspicious. But it's also possible that this woman is mistaking Raito for another kid....... Anyway, it's too good opportunity to be missed.)

He stroked his trump card, which he kept in his pocket.

This is the trump card that he has been carrying since before he joined the Legion of Honor.

Garou was confident that this would be enough to get him out of most situations.

So he agreed to Mei's offer.

However, because Mei's level is too low it is extremely difficult for Garou to guide Mei to go to the middle floor of the world's largest, hardest, and most punitive dungeon, "Naraku"..

He does not need money.

Rather, to increase his fame, he calls out to and gathers the young wolf Beastmen who adore Garou.

Also, from Garou's point of view, to be able to enjoy Mei sexually is more important than money.

If he wants to kidnap, rape, and have fun with her, it would be better to do it in a place where no one can see them.

In that sense, a dungeon is a very convenient place.

(It will be better if the country would just destroy those stupid and weak humans who can't understand such things. Well, thanks to that, I can have a good time like this.)

Garou agreed to her request.

They discussed the departure date and time

The manpower was immediately gathered.

In fact, when Garou, the top candidate for the Wolf Beastmen Leader is calling out, even non-Wolf Beastmen would gather.