Infinite Gacha: Ch 0 - part 2

About three years after I was betrayed by the friends I trusted and met Mei at the bottom of "Naraku".

A corner of the deepest part of the world's largest , hardest and most punitive dungeon, "Naraku"(hell).

Originally, it was a rugged black rock, but as a result of renovations, it has become a corridor with a smooth, marble-like texture.

The walls are lined with magical lighting devices, making them brighter.

As I, Raito, walked along, the low-ranking fairy maids who noticed my appearance lined up by the wall and bowed

They were all beautiful girls with various heights and styles. Even if only one of them appears on the surface world, many people would be making a fuss about wanting to make her their wife, their lover, or their daughter-in-law.

"Thanks for your hard work."

"Thank you, Master."

They responded happily when I called out to them.

I raise my hand lightly to them and walk past.

The distance between us has widened considerably, but because the hallway is made of stone and my skill level has been increased, I still can hear their chatter.

"Raito-sama, it's my lucky day to be able to talk with him!"

"Maybe we've used up all our luck today."

"Oh, Raito-sama is so cool. ...... I want to lick his toes. No, even if it's just his fallen hair, I'll lick it."

"You are a pervert!"

"But if you got a chance, you would lick it too, right?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I like licking, but I also want to be petted."

"I want him to look at me with scornful eyes and treat me like a pig."

"OK, your level is too high!"

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle

The maid who accompany me today looks angry, the vein on her face appears.

"Master, please allow me to stop the chattering fairies right now."

"That's fine, I don't mind. It just means they love me that much."

"........I apologize for my overreaction."