nfinite Gacha: Ch 1 - Ep 3 How to take revenge on Sasha the elf?

--Some time back.

A few days after I finished taking revenge on Garou the Beastman, we gathered in the office that we built by remodeling Naraku.

As I am sitting on my seat, facing my LV Four-Nine (9999) comrades. They are standing in front of me. Mei, the seeker maid with black hair with a ponytail and maid outfit. Aoyuki, the genius monster tamer who is short and wearing a cat ears hoodie. Elly, the forbidden witch in gothic lolita clothes with blond hair tied in two, and Nazuna, the true vampire knight with red eyes, silver hair, and wearing armor.

Now that I've taken revenge on Garou, the next step is to gather information.

I had shown off our strength to Garou, but it would be foolish to suddenly start a war against the whole world without thinking.

The first thing I need to do is to gather information on how much strength my opponent has.

"Of course, I won't forget to take revenge. But if we only focus on taking revenge on the remaining four without gathering information, in the worst-case scenario, we may lose without completing anything. We have to gather information about the "Master", why they want to kill me, and who destroyed my hometown."

Elly, with her beautiful blonde hair tied in two, wearing a witch's hat and a black gothic Lolita outfit, nodded her head at my statement.

She is a SUR, "Elly the Forbidden Witch, Level 9999.

She is the second-in-command who has mastered all sorts of magic and spirit arts. She is in charge of directing and planning operations for everyone.

"I am really sorry. If I had finished adjusting the Dungeon Core a little earlier, we might have been able to save God Raito's hometown.......

It's not your fault, Elly. Naraku is so large that it takes a long time to conquer, and the transfer card is useless at first....... Because there were too many unexpected things."

When I was still in Race Union, I thought we have reached "the middle level of Naraku". But actually, that was still just the upper level.

The lowest level in the dungeon is the 100th floor.

The place that I have mistaken as the middle level is the 10th floor.

Besides, even after conquering Naraku, it is still impossible to move using the transfer card.

The cause is the Dungeon Core.

So what is the "Dungeon Core"?

To explain it, we must first talk about the myth of the creation of this world.

At first, the world has nothing; it was only a muddy black swirl.

When the Goddess shone her light on it, continents were formed, and six races were born.

The human race, the beastmen race, the dragon race, the elf race, the dwarf race, and the demon race.