Chapter 10

As I walked home I felt very happy and warm inside. I knew that Dipper liked me, and I was pretty sure he knew I liked him. So why don't we just date? I shook my head, knowing somehow that wouldn't work. I opened the door to my house.

My mom sat in the living room as she unpacked the T.V.

"Hey mom." I greeted her.

"Hey dear, you were gone for a while, what happened?" She asked with her face buried in the box.

I looked down at my golden tipped finger. "Nothing, just...exploring."

She pulled her head out of the box. "Ok, if you say so."

I walked over to my awkwardly placed room. All I had set up so far was a bed and a dresser. That was all. I flopped down on my bed with exhaustion and fell asleep.

My eyes suddenly flew open. I jumped out of bed in fright. "What the?" I whispered. Everything was black and white. I froze, this scene was all to familiar.

The same loud bang sounded and Bill appeared.

I shielded my eyes and gaped at him. "What do you want?" I spat.

"Oh, just, your single drop of blood doesn't seem to be paying off." Bill said, straight forward. He held up a vial. With my blood in it.

I swallowed nervously. "Uh, so? I gave you my part of the deal!"

Bill laughed. "Well, funny how this blood gives me enough power to control you."

My heart stopped.

He opened the vial and dropped the blood drop onto his finger and it disappeared. Bill raised his arms and suddenly I mimicked his movements.

"No no no no!" I cried. "This wasn't part of the deal!"

Bill floated down beside me. "No it wasn't, but I can do what ever I want with your blood. I'll leave you alone as long as you assist me with something I've been working on."

I took two steps back. "Never!"

Bill sighed angrily. "Oh those twins, Pine Tree and Shooting Star, messed with your head." He twirled his hand. "But that's okay." He moved his hand in a slapping motion and in response I slapped my own face.

I stared at the ground in shock from the pain.

"Hurts doesn't it?" Bill asked. "So...what was your answer to me question again?"

I met him with tear glazed eyes as I spoke, barley audible. "Yes...always..."