Chapter 47

I held my phone in my sweaty hand. "Bye. See you soon."

End.

I put my phone away and crawled out of bed. Where is Bill? I looked around the room and under my bed. Nothing. I felt panic rising in my throat. I slipped my boots on and brushed out my hair so I could put my arrow headband on. I went to my closet door and opened it and fell back in terror.

There was Bill, floating, asleep, in my closet. My breathing rapidly increased. I grabbed the door and slid it closed, silently. I waited a second and heard nothing. I put my hand to my chest and tried to control my breathing. It's ok... I opened my bedroom door and closed it quietly. I tip-toed out. Luckily, my parents were either out or asleep. As soon as I closed the front door I darted out and ran as fast as you can in boots. Trees whizzed by me and I leapt over brush and logs.

Get away from Bill. Get away from Bill. I burst out of the undergrowth to see Dipper standing against a tree. His hat was pulled in front of his eyes. He was so cute. I shook my head and pushed my thoughts away. "Dipper." I whispered.

He looked up. "Eleanor...um, hi..." He acted all awkward.

I'm sorry I lied... "Look, lets get away from here. Um, do we need- I mean- do you want to bring Mabel?"

Dipper shook his head. "No. She's already had enough of this." His tone was cold now.

I flinched. I had hurt him bad. "Follow me." I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the other side of the forest, away from both of our homes. As soon as we reached the middle of the forest I stopped. I found a flat rock for both of us to sit on and we sat down. "Ok. Dipper. You want explanations, but...it's complicated...how would I explain it all."

Dipper seemed to glare at me. "I don't care if it's complicated, just tell me all of those secrets...please."

I met his eyes and studied him for a bit. My soul was reluctant to let it all out, but I did it, for Dipper. "Ok...um," I stopped. The whole thing with the portal...I couldn't tell him that! "I-I, um..."

"What? What is it?!" He cried.

"There's one thing that's...not important." I kept picturing myself, floating in zero gravity in front of that portal. The lights flashing across my face, lighting up the room in a rainbow of colors.

"Can't you tell me that part too?"

"No!" I said harshly. "I came to give you answers so here you go." I took a deep breath as I tried to control my temper. "Anyways, Bill...I didn't summon him, he came out on his own and he also found me in my mind when I first got here. The sneaking around...um, it was, because of Bill...you know...being sneaky."

"He possessed you?!" Dipper screamed.

"No! He had my blood so he could control me...yah." I shivered. Don't mention the portal...

"So...why is Bill human? How did that happen?" Dipper continued to rain me with questions.

"I. Don't. Know. Ok? I just don't know that one..." I told him.

Dipper huffed angrily. "Why did you keep Bill a secret?" Dipper asked.

"I don't know! I just felt like I had to for some reason!" I said a little to loud.

Dipper sighed and shrugged.

"Ok, now tell me your secrets. I know you have some." I ordered him.

Dipper blinked surprised. "Ok...I don't know, I can't it seems..."

"What? I told you all of mine!" Almost all...

"I know, just, this is very precious to me and-"