Chapter 12

I was very angry I wasn't able to tell Dipper what was going on. Bill had me in his hands and could make me do whatever he wanted me to do. We decided to sit outside and discuss this.

Dipper kept reaching towards his jacket to pull something out, but then would flinch away like something told him not to touch it. "Ok, can you write it down?" He suggested?"

"Maybe." I response.

Mabel handed me a note pad and pen.

I started to write confidently.
'So He came to me in a dream and is using my blood to-' My hand stared to shake. 'to~~~~' I couldn't write it down either. I started to cry, which was a little embarrassing, but this was hopeless. Bill had control over me and I couldn't do anything about it.

Mabel scooted closer to me in a sympathetic way.

Dipper put his arm around me, which helped my mood.

I leaned back up and tried to dry my tears. "I-I just can't deal with this! It's to much! I've only been here for, I don't know, three-four days. I don't need to put up with this!"

Dipper sighed in agreement. "I know, it's not fair, but you should have known better to not make a deal with him. Even though you didn't know about him, your mind should have been telling you no."

I shook with anger. I only excepted the deal to make them like me and make Dipper fall in love with me. Even though Dipper was liking me, I knew it wasn't Bill's doing so he wasn't holding up his end of the bargain. He lied. I looked Dipper in the eyes. "I know." I said still choked up. "It's not fair though...I-I trusted him. Even though I sensed evil, I trusted him." I put my head on my hands. "And he broke my trust..."

Mabel patted my back. "Hey, I'm sorry, we can try to help you, but we don't know what's going on with you so there's little to do." Mabel said.

"Great. That helps." I said sarcastically.

Mabel let out a moan.

Dipper got up. "Well, it appears there is nothing we can do right now. Go home Eleanor."

I stared at him in utter shock. "B-but-"

"No. Mabel and I are gonna do a little research while your gone, so just go home for now and come back tomorrow."

My heart felt so broken by the sudden harshness in his voice. I got up and walked away and hid my tears.

"Dipper!" I heard Mabel say angrily. She punched him in the arm.

I walked off, followed by a dark cloud.