Chapter 36

I ran up to my house and swung the door open. I closed the door behind me and leaned up against it. "That was close..." I breathed.

Bill floated out of a random room. "Arrow! You don't know how to have fun! You stuff me into that room again!" Bill shouted.

I couldn't figure out why Bill was getting so easily angered all of a sudden. "No Bill! I can't let Dipper see you!" I informed Bill as I got up from the door.

Bill dropped to the ground and walked to me. "I can't stay in here forever, your mom or dad might find out-"

"My dad!" I said unexpectedly.

"What?" Bill said.

"My dad is not comfortable with new boys." I said as I nervously glanced around the house.

"Oh, I'm perfectly fine." Bill reassured me.

"No! You have to hide." I told him.

"I'm not hiding again Arrow." Bill answered stubbornly.

"Ugh! You have too!" My voice was pleading.

Bill gave me the 'are you kidding me' look.

"Bill. My dad can't see you, that's just how dads are! He'll want to inspect you and ask you a bunch of questions and-"

"What is your dad? An interrogator?" Bill interrupted.

"No...he's a dad. Dads do that. When there is a new boy they want to know everything about them to make sure their 'little girl' is safe." I informed Bill. "And you would not do well getting questioned." I finished.

Bill put on a hurt expression. "How could I fail so miserably?"

"There's a number of ways you could fail miserably." I sighed.

"What time does your dad return?" Bill asked.

"5:00-5:30." I said. I let out a long sigh. "That's in like two or three hours."

Bill leaned up against me. "Maybe we could go out in the forest so I'm not stuck in this place." Bill suggested.

I rolled my eyes. "I was just out there."

I felt Bill cringe. "I know." He muttered.

I sighed inwardly. Might as well give him this... "Fine. Let's go." I walked to the door and opened it.

Bill smiled and zipped out.

I followed him out and into the forest, yet again.

Bill floated down...onro the log I was on with Dipper.

"So...what do you want?" I asked as I slowly sat on that same log.

Bill smiled evily. "Oh Arrow...I can still control you with your blood...remember that."

I stiffened. "B-Bill, what are you getting at?"

"I'm trying to say don't fight me." He said bluntly.

"Fight you...about what?" I said unsurely.

"Dipper. I know about that. I need you to get him to hate you."

"What?! No! Why?!" I said terrified.

"Because I said so!" He screamed as he turned red.

"Why Bill?! I-I love him!" Love is a strong word, but at this moment it seemed right.

 Bill looked from side to side as if trying to think of something to say. "Y-You're going to listen to me Arrow! Whether you like it or not!'

I growled. "Bill! There is no need for me to develope enemies!" I shouted.

"Well, Pine Tree isn't a friend you can have!" Bill started to grow angrier and angrier.

"I dont want to!"

Bill burst into flames, but immediatly cooled down. he floated down onto the log.

I glared at him as he sat down.

Bill leaned close to me.

I leaned away. "Bill..."

Bill smiled slightly, but his tone was serious. "Look Arrow, you dont understand my motives. I'm telling you to rid of Dipper for a reason."

I scrunched up my nose angrily. "No. It's for only your reasons." I said curtly.

Bill leaned closer.

I flinched and just slapped him.

Bill gasped and put his hand up to his cheek and stared at me shocked.

"No Bill. Dipper is my friend, I'm not going to deceive him." I got up to walk away when the ground started to drift away from my feet. I screamed then looked back at Bill.

He held his hand up as he levitated me. "Oh Arrow...you're not going anywhere."