Chapter 33

Bill

I got so bored. A dream demon can't just be crammed into a uncomfortable confined room! I floated around, kicked stuff, played with magic, but it was all so boring with nobody to harass. I sighed. "Might as well stalk poor Arrow!"

I teleported out of the house. "Can't believe Arrow hates teleportation-transportation." I laughed. "That sounds weird..." I floated out into the forest.

"Where are you Arrow? Where are you?" I stopped in silence when I heard murmuring.

I smiled. "Found yah." I floated up and hid behind a tree.

"It's over? What's over?" Dipper was saying.

"The lying, I don't need to keep secrets anymore."

I rolled my eyes. Still have me Arrow...

Dipper nodded. "So. You're good?"

Eleanor smiled slightly. "Yah... I guess it is."

Dippe sighed. "That's good. I thought you were lying and being mean 'cause you just were and I'm happy you're normal, because..." He looked up.

I rolled my eyes. Yeesh, these kids and how they act, they are so, WHAT?!?!

Dipper kissed Eleanor.

Eleanor kissed him back.

I flamed up and turned red. How dare he!!!  I screamed in my head.

They pulled away, Dipper looked so embarrassed. They both smiled.

I was breathing heavily with anger. My entire body was now engulfed in angry flames.

I could hear Eleanor's thoughts.

Everything is fine...

My gaze bored into her head. "Oh, you'll see..."