Chapter 29

I had really screwed up now. I sat in my room, crying, screaming and throwing a tantrum like I was five. I grabbed my pillow and shoved my face in it and just screamed out my anger and pain. I then kicked my bed, but regretted it when I stubbed my toe. I stopped screaming and hopped on one foot. "Ow ow ow." I said holding my foot.

I sat down on my bed and wiped my tears away. "I can't believe it. I almost told Dipper everything. I can't believe he came to my house...he did..." I still liked Dipper, but I was scared I would fall crazy in love with him. He was so stubborn and brave and cute and - I'll stop.

I was only mad that I'd fall in love with him, because he could interfere with my plans.

Wait. I thought. "My plans..."
I whispered. "These were Bill's plans..."

As if saying his name was enough, he appeared, bringing the dull dreamscape with him.

"You called?" He said smugly.

I had to admit it, I was so happy to see him. "Oh Bill! Dipper is gonna find out! He's so smart and he hasn't given up on finding out what I'm doing!" I blurted out.

Bill floated down beside me. "I don't see what you see in Pine Tree, he's weird and awkward." Bill said casually.

I blushed. "Uh...I wasn't talking about that..." I said embarrassed. "But...that's what makes him...cute." I admitted.

Bill turned red. "He's gonna ruin everything! And you are gonna 'fall for him'" Bill yelled.

I blinked, taken aback. "Uh-"

"It might be part of his plan to make you like him then betray you! He's tricking you into telling him everything!"

I stared at him in fright. "What? No! He'd never do that!" I defended Dipper.

"Why him? He's so awkward and geeky-"

"-Bill." I interrupted.

Bill turned yellow and stared at me surprised.

"Why do you care so much?" I asked.

Bill flamed up again. "Care?! I'm a demon! Feelings do not enter this state of mind!" He screamed enraged.

I bit my bottom lip, knowing he would say that. "Kay..." I sighed.

Bill levitated me up. "Go to work! You're only stalling!" He ordered, still angry.

"Only if you cool down!" I screamed back.

Bill forced him self to calm down. "Fine. Now go." Bill disappeared, and strangely enough, I dropped out of the air and on to the floor.

I slammed my fist irately into the ground. "Fine, but Dipper will find out." I muttered. I got up and escaped the house without being questioned. I guessed my dad was gone at work, and if I got lucky enough, my mom would soon find a job since I could take care of myself. I ran as fast as I could to the shack. Before I could even get to the clearing I heard voices. I skidded to a halt and almost fell over.

I squinted my eyes and saw Dipper and Mabel still walking back slowly.

My heart banged against my rib cage. I clenched my sweaty palms, but swallowed my fear and stood in the open. I started to walk slowly and silently behind them to eavesdrop.

"I'm beginning to think Bill isn't forcing her now." Dipper said sadly.

Mabel nodded in agreement. "I agree, she's just full blown lying to us." Mabel randomly pulled out a paper full of stickers and put one on her cheek. It said Sadderday with a frowning sun on it.

"It's not even Saturday." Dipper mumbled.

Mabel ignore him.

My heart ached, knowing I had caused their heart broken feelings.

Mabel suddenly stopped.

I stumbled.

"Dipper...what do you think she's working on...it seems." She paused. "Dangerous."

Dipper let out a long sigh. "I don't know. But I need to protect her."

I blushed uncontrollably. He doesn't give up...he's so sweet.

"I'm glad you have faith. But, I've actually started to loose my faith in her." She looked at Dipper. "So why do you keep trying to help her?"

Dipper lowered his head. "I-I just...I-"

Mabel smiled. "You love love love her!!!" She screamed loudly.

Dipper blushed and covered Mabel's mouth.

"I like her, not love." Dipper said between gritted teeth.

Mabel laughed.

Dipper started to walk again. "How can you laugh at a time like this?" He asked.

I started to creep after them again.

"Because I'm not a grumpy pants like you!" Mabel answered as she elbowed him.

Dipper chuckled.

I sighed. I probably should sneak a head...

I ran to the side and then forward as quick as I could. The shack started come up quickly and loom in front of me. I swung the door open.

My feet thumped across the wood as I darted to the vending-machine. I typed the password and raced down the stairs. I waited anxiously in the elevator as it descended.

As soon as the doors opened I flew out and snatched the laptop. This time, the portal was left the same as I had left it. I opened it and started to continue my work.

You are so close! A day or two and it'll be completed!

I smiled at Bill's words. My work would be done, it would all pay off. The symbols on the sides started to change colors and blink.

Yes! Yes!

Bill's excitement fueled my own. Almost there... I thought. I screamed and dropped the laptop when I heard the elevator doors open.

I bent down and picked it up to see Stan had finally ran into me again.

Stan saw me and met my eyes shocked. "You actually came back down here?"

My throat was dry. "Uh, yes..."
I saw in his arms was a metal barrel of something. It had the toxic sign in it.

Stan walked over to something (I couldn't see what it was) and dumped the liquid in. He watched me carefully and left. Just like that. Like I wasn't even there.

I was so confused. If I were him I would have forced the intruder out, had a huge argument. Stan, he was weird.

Get back to work!

I rolled my eyes and continued to type. I went back and forth between links and websites and apps. My eyes got droopy and my legs started to shake of tiredness.

*****

I don't know how long I was down there, but I was there long enough to want to fall asleep.

You can go now. Tomorrow, you must come. Everything will change.

The way he said that made me so excited and nervous. "Ok, I'm trusting you Bill." I almost laughed aloud. 'Trust' and 'Bill' just don't go together. I yawned and closed the laptop.

I took the elevator up and walked sleepily up the stairs. I pushed the machine open and peeked out. It was sunset. I yawned again. Hopefully my time down there pleased Bill.

I dragged my feet out and walked home. I was relieved to see my house and was even more relieved to see my bed. I didn't bother getting into my pajamas, I just flopped onto my bed and fell asleep.

God I'm so excited for the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!
You
Will
Love
It!!!