1

(I've noticed that a lot of people get annoyed with Catalina just so you know (new readers) she has character development)

"I hate that we are a year apart because I don't want to say goodbye to you," I say to Nicholas who is my current boyfriend.

He is going to college and I don't want to say goodbye to him.

He is here until next year and I'm dreading the time that passes. "I'll come and see you as often as possible, babe," He says, pulling into the school parking lot in his Black jeep.

We exit the car. "I have cheerleading practice so that I can cheer you on for your game on Saturday," I say as we enter the school.

"I have practice as well I'll see you there," He says slapping my ass then walking towards his friend group where they high five and shove at each other.

"Hey kitty," My best friend Peaches says. My name is Catalina but everyone calls me either Cat or what my best friends call me which is kitty sometimes Nick randomly says it too.

"Hey Peach," I say.

I don't know why her parents named her that but I kinda like it.

It suits her.

She's a ginger with green eyes and many freckles. She is gorgeous and I'm jealous of her looks.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Another one of my close friends joins us. She has beautiful dark skin and bright dark eyes her teeth are shiny and her smile makes anyone's day her name is Amena.

Amena is wearing all green Her pants are wide at the ends and her shirt is the same colored green with her hair done as micro box braids.
peach has a pink crop on with blue jeans.

I am sticking with a motto I got from the Coco Chanel. I don't do fashion. I am fashion.

"You are way too luxurious today," Peaches points out to me. "Like Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel has said before. A woman can be overdressed, but never over elegant."

"Did you hear what that weird kid did?" Amena says. "Cameron? There is a lot of weird students here so," I say with a shrug.

"Yeah he apparently stalks one of us, Derrick told me," she says.

"Gross he wishes to be with one of us," Peaches says.

"If you look at him and think that's cute then you've got a big problem," Amena says.

"We should invite him to the party tonight that's happening at Nick's," I suggest. "Oh my god yes! We should act nice to him then completely humiliate him," Peaches says.

That's not what I was suggesting but okay.

"I mean look at how he dresses, what did he just fall asleep in them without a shower then walk to school."

"Who rides skateboards?"

"Why doesn't he play a sport?"

"Tattoos are so unattractive as well. Why does he have tattoos? Aren't we all sixteen?"

"Isn't he seventeen? Like nearly eighteen?" I ask.

"Don't know don't care."

"Does he even brush his hair?" Peaches asks. "Flannels in this hot season? He really is weird," That's my only complaint.

I watch as Nick and his mates walk up to him. All of them are about three inches taller than him. I'd guess he's about 6,1.

Nick grabs Cameron's shirt and pulls him up to his level.

He says something then throws him at the locker.

Cameron's outfit is completely different from everyone's, he is the only one that wears an open vomit green flannel with a white wifebeater underneath a pair of cargo pants and black converse what a douche.

Unique but so out of taste, men these days look like they just roll out of bed and go to school instead of showering and taking four hours to choose an outfit.

I wake up at four to freshly iron my clothes have a healthy breakfast, feed my cats, Bubbles, and Mittens.

Then I get dressed after having a shower I brush my teeth then brush my hair exactly 150 times on each side before I do a cute style then it takes me forty minutes to decide which car and which bag I want to take to school.

Oh, and the shoes take the longest to choose! I also make my parents breakfast and give them vitamins with some juice just before I leave.

Nick has his football jacket on with the number one on the back and his name on top a black shirt and blue jeans his blonde hair done well.

I believe Cameron is Nick's age.

"Stoner bashin' time," Nick says when he walks up to me. "Just leave him alone it isn't worth it, would you really wanna get your hands dirty?" I sigh.

"Don't grab my waist like that you'll crease my skirt, I had it ironed this morning," I say removing his hand.

"I'm sorry babe, I just wanna hold you," He says. "Hold me when I'm not wearing my favorite Chanel pieces."

I know i'm the most expensive thing in this school.

Don't touch me.

"You still coming to my party?" he asks. "I gotta call Daddy to check-in if i'm allowed to, you know how he's like when I don't ask permission."

"C'mon babe, you are so good at sneaking out, all those times we spent in my back seat while your dad was snoozing."

"I'll ask him after school, but I won't be able to get my Lamborghini spray-painted pink if I don't get a least get a C on the test later today. We better dressed human beings have cheer practice so watch as we shake our arses for the male, attention," I say and walk away.

The girls follow either side of me as we walk to the girl's locker rooms.

"They really need to clean in here, i'm gonna ask Daddy if I can get something built-in for me because women can be disgusting," I say.

Amena rolls her eyes. "You do that," she says starting to strip so she can get changed into her cheer fit.

I open my glammed lock and grab the coat hanger for my dress. I unzip my dress from the back then put it on the coat hanger and put it in my locker.

I put on my cheer fit then follow the girls to the field.