21

Great now i'm going back to school. New year new me I guess. I'm in a black top with denim shorts but the shirt is so long that it completely covers the shorts.

I have a pair of high tops on as well. I don't have any makeup on.

I have a few joints in my bag instead of lunch because I don't really wanna eat.

"You've lost a bit of weight since the last time I saw you," Amena says. I lift my glasses from over my eyes and place them on my head.

"Aww how cute, you worrying about me makes no sense," I say and walk past her.

"It's literally the first day back for us but your ex has been to College for a week and Alaina is already crying because he slept with a whole cheerleading squad from there," Cameron cackles when I walk up to him.

I laugh. "I warned her," I say.

"Yeah but now she's back to bugging me," he says, and my heartaches.

"Lucky her, she gets you so easily," I say.

Peach pulls me away from him. "Come to the party tonight?" she asks.

I gave her a confused look. "Why? You gonna pull some prank on me?" I ask. "No, I miss you and you changed your username on everything so I can't find you," she says.

"I'm really sorry," she says, and her eyes water.

"You slept- You wanna know what he wasn't worth it anyway I don't know how I liked him before kinda glad you had sex with him gave me an excuse to leave him."

"You forgive me?" She asks. "Sure I guess," I shrug, she squeals and jumps up and down.

"You look like you need sex, we'll get laid tonight," she says. I laugh. "I hope it's a good dick," I say.

I can't believe i'm a senior now, I remember being a freshman it feels like yesterday.

"How've you been, I missed not having a hot chocolate with you on New Year," she says. "The hot chocolate infused with vodka," I say. "I missed it too."

"What did you get for Christmas, it was a lot of stuff right?" she asks.

"No, I got more like a few sentimental things, It wasn't a lot which i'm glad it wasn't mum gave me forty thousand dollars to donate to the detention center."

"Oh... Anyway, I don't think I've seen you completely without makeup before?"

"I woke up late," I say.

"And the outfit?" she asks. "I donated most of my stuff to the homeless."

"Even your Chanel?" She asks with her mouth opened. "No that's in my dress-up closet," I say. "You don't have a dress-down closet anymore?" She asks.

"No, the dress down is my everyday clothes," I say.

"I'll make sure there is champagne so you get to enjoy the party as well," she says.

"No it's fine i'll stick with the cherry vodka I have," I say. It's in my bag.

"Okay I gotta go," I say and walk past her to go back to Cameron. I open my bag and pull out one of the joints.

"Here is my peace offering," I say handing him it. "See you at the party tonight," He says.

Having the urge to get closer to him because I see Alaina in the corner of my eye.

I walk closer to him, I can't help myself knowing that he'll kiss me back if I try. I grab his hands and move them to my hips.

"This is just an ongoing battle between you two isn't it?" he chuckles.

I nod. "You only just noticed? It's her fault not mine," I say. Unexpectedly, he leans down and kisses me instead of me chasing his lips.

I raise my arms and place my hands on his shoulders one closer to his neck.

His hands lower, than they snake under my shirt to feel the bare skin at my hips his fingers just inside my shorts.

"You trying to get into my pants?" I ask, pulling away and he nods. "You sneaky boy," I say.

"Been daydreaming about between your legs since I first saw it," he says with a dazed look.

"No, you've been thinking about being between Alaina's must be really good if you keep fucking her," I say.

"I haven't fucked her in over a month," he says. "Well, she's single again so guess it'll be more often now," I say and walk away.

He follows behind me. "Nah, if i'm honest i'm tired of eating fish," he says.

I cover my mouth and try so hard not to laugh.

I turn around. "Don't say that, I would be extremely offended and probably cry if you said that about me," I say.

"What do you taste like?" he asks. "Weird question but I don't know, I've never been eaten out before," I say and keep walking.

"Confuses me how that man wasn't desperate to try it, fuckin' pussy, glad he is gone though I don't go home with a new bruise anymore," he says then yawns.

"Oh, I keep forgetting you have all these other girls other than Alaina," I laugh. "Go bother one of them, I'm sure they are looking for their sex toy."

"Did you just call me a sex toy?" He asks. "Yep, you know one of those sex dolls?" I ask.

"Nah I'd rather be your sex toy," he says.

"What's with that look?" I ask. "Imagining you chasing your release while riding me," he says. "We are in the middle of the hall and you have a boner," I say, pointing to his clear erection.

"Go find Alaina i'm sure she'd love to enjoy helping you with your situation," I say.

"Yeah, sure i'll go hit her up."