50

Four months later
Cameron

"Whoa! Back away ladies I is a taken man," I say dodging gropers' nails. Haven't been to a party in a while, my gorgeous... Girlfriend is making new friends.

Which is good because yeah those bitches she called friends before don't deserve her. I told her she doesn't have to fit in and that she can dress however she liked.

She's in all pink and I never said that I hated her outfits, I thought she was hot it was her attitude that made me wanna slap her.

She has a pink like cowgirl hat on that matches the outfit. It's New Year I spent Christmas with my gorgeous girl.

She made me match pajamas with hers which I didn't hate. It was my first ever Christmas when I actually got something. And I gave her orgasms and gifts too.

Her parents are out of town for New Year so I and the lady has the whole ass house to ourselves.

Now, how badly would her father kill me if I parked his daughter's peachy ass on his desk and ate her out like she's pudding while he's gone?

She has these pink gloves on, that ass almost sho- Yes I'm looking shoosh. Her cleavage- Fuck I just wanna agh, fuckin' she's ah- Fuck I just wanna eat her.

"Hey, we are gonna play Seven minutes in heaven," Michael says with Nancy beside him.

I take another shot and head over to Catalina who's standing and laughing with her new pals I guess.

I move my arm along her shoulder and swing her to face me. "Hey baby," I say.

Michael calls up everyone who wants to play the game. "You wanna play?" she asks. "Of course baby," I say. Miles and Victoria are here getting a break from their little girl.

I think this is the first party she's been to and I just met her a few minutes ago. "Okay you know the rules, you get seven minutes to do whatever with the chosen person from this hat, you can fuck, talk, make out do whatever it's just a fun game," Mathew says.

It was quite shocking when he came out as gay, and Casey came out gay not long after him, Casey is Victoria's brother who I've been friends with for a little bit.

Michael tosses around the names in the hat once we write it on little pieces of paper.

"Now first person..." Michael pulls out a name. "Ooo Miles's girl," he says and I see Victoria go pale.

I don't think she likes being the center of attention.

"And the second person... Camel toe- I meant Cameron," Micheal says and I chuckle. "Come on Darl he don't bite... Not anymore," Mathew says opening the door.

I kiss Cat's cheek before walking toward the closet.

I don't know if she's nervous but I wouldn't do anything with any girl especially one of my mates girls.

I let her in first and then the door closes behind us. "Don't try anything on me," Victoria warns.

"Don't worry sweetie I'm into blondes specifically one in a pink cowgirl hat with a Prada bag," I say.

Victoria has this natural olive-like tanned skinned dark eyes and dark hair.

She's pretty but have you seen Cat? My eyes are only for her.

"I was only joking I know who you are," She says. "How is your little girl?" I ask. I can't believe my long-turn bestie got a daughter. "She's cute," she says.

"What was her name again?" I ask. "Harmony."

"That's a pretty name, who named her?" I ask. "Miles suggested the name and I fell in love with it," she says.

"How long have you and Miles known each other for?"

"I've known him since, fuck, I dunno since kindergarten, that's when we met blondie too," I say.

"Her names Cat right?" she asks. "Yeah," I say. "Are you guys together?"

"Yeah, about a month and a half in," I said, "You want some?"

I show her a joint and she goes wide-eyed and shakes her head. "You good with Miles doing this stuff?" I ask.

"As long as it's not around Harmony I don't care," She says.

I hum and light the joint. "Is Cat alright with you doing that?" she asks. "She does it with me," I say.

I blow out puffs of smoke.

For the next five minutes we get along pretty well, she talks about Miles and I talk about Cat. The door opens.

I kinda wish Cat came in here with me, we'd sure as hell make that seven minutes worth it.

"Walk the walk of shame," Michael says. "There is no shame in the way I walk," I say and walk out with Victoria following behind. I don't find Cat where I left her.

"Do you know where Cat went?" I ask Miles. "Yeah she just went outside," he says, and that's where I go to.

I find her outside on the old sofa that's outside the house.

"You ditched me, baby," I say and sit next to her. "I think it's because of last time must be like trauma or something," she says with a short laugh.

She thought I was gonna walk out with lipstick smeared on my face and my fly undone. "Her and I spent the whole of our time talking about you and Miles," I say.

"Cat your name has been called from the hat," Peaches pokes her head out the door to say. "And yours has too again Cameron."

I flash a smirk at Cat. She puts her hat back on and we enter the house.

Michael opens the door. "What happened to the no doubles rule?" I ask him. "Stop complaining," he says and we enter the closet, when the door closes Cat dumps her hat to the side.

"We gotta be quick," she says and I kiss her before lifting her up and pressing her against the wall.

I've waited all night, she's tortured me for a week now because to see how long I can last without her.

I feel in my pickets and realize I don't have a con- She holds one up and looks at me with a grin.

A purse seems handy.

I lift her higher so I can reach between us to pull the front of my pants down. I then reach between her legs and move her flimsy thong out of the way.

"This is much different compared to last time," she said as I eased into her.

She hums as I keep sliding in. "Don't be too loud we don't wanna make it obvious," I say. "Oh shush like your friends aren't gonna get a rile out of this," she giggles.

I kiss her neck as I keep her bouncing. She combs her fingers through my hair.

"I just had a thought," she says with a small moan. "What baby?" I ask. "If you cut your hair I would murder you," she sighs.

"Even just a trim?" I ask. "No a little trim but that's just so you keep it at this length."

"This is the most random thing to talk about during sex," I say and continue moving in and out of her instead of bouncing her.

She moans it's not a loud one but loud enough for everyone to suspect something so now the music is down low.

She giggles. I hear beeping and realize my Christmas present is going off. I lift her off of me and click on the watch. "Good thing I set that or else, we'd get caught."

She adjusts herself.

It's only been three minutes but if I go any longer I'll get lost and think that they said seventy minutes, not seven.

She throws her arms around my neck after putting her hat on my head.

"You look cute," she says and I lean down to gently kiss her as we wait for the doors to open.