39

The drive was irritating, she kept on reaching over to grab through his pants, and he'd also occasionally look in the rearview mirror at me. When he pulled over I instantly got out.

He got out after me. "So which way do we go?" I ask bluntly looking for like a trail or something.

We are in the middle of nowhere... What if they took me here to kill me?

He places his hand on my back and guides me down.

"I'm sorry for what I'm about to do Cat but I can't help you when Marco's sister is here," he whispers.

"What are you gonna do?" I ask.

"Nothing to you, I will do something to her though, I'm freaking out but I can't help you if she's around so we have to get rid of her," he whispers.

"I told her we were attempting to kill you, she agreed because she's jealous of everyone and doesn't like the fact you are gonna be the mother of her nieces and nephews."

"Even if her brother will be extremely angry with her," he says

"Apparently Marco has something with you, a possession that no one can have or touch or even look at."

"Why is she keeping her distance and believing you won't tell me anything?" I ask.

"She thinks I'm buttering you up to get you to do something with me," he says. "I mean if you want sex you can fuck me but not with her around, if she didn't come you may have been lucky," I say.

"I dunno..." His face goes bright red. "I kinda have this urge to take things......" It just keeps getting even redder.

"Anyway, this is the place," he says his face cooling down.

It's a lake with a shack connected to the deck. "You know it may be dark but the moon is showing that this place is pretty," I say.

"Now there is a secret area to this place, in the shack behind the couch under the rug is a trapdoor that you will need to open, the couch has this thing you can pull to put it back in its place once you are on the ladder," he says.

He stops us at the door and puts his hand against my neck.

"Kiss me before you ditch me," I say. "She's gonna kill me for that but anyway," he says and leans down to kiss me.

I don't care. She can stay jealous.

He pulls back and gives me a weird look. "Cat," he says.

"What?" I ask. He moves his hand that's at my neck weirdly. "I think I found where the tracker is," he says then moves his finger to press at my neck.

"Cut it out," I say feeling where he felt the bump.

"It's only small so it shouldn't hurt getting it out," I say. "We can't do that in front of her, she's gonna leave us alone thinking I'm dealing with you, but I'll cut the tracker out."

He unlocks the shack with a suspicious key. All the windows are boarded up there is no way she'd be able to see us in here.

He lets me in first then looks back at Sammy. He closes the door when we both answer.

"We have ten minutes until she enters here and attempts to shoot you in the head," He says.

"The guys and I used to come here and pierce each other so I know there is numbing cream somewhere," he says.

He starts looking through draws quickly. "Check that crate Cat," he says pointing over at the crates.

I walk over to them and the first thing I see is a tube of triple anesthetic cream.

"I found it," I say. He quickly grabs it from me clearly frightened about our limited time.

He tilts my head. "I only have a Stanley knife to cut your skin," he says.

"That's okay we just need to remove it, that's not where my dad put his one so I know it's Marcos," I say.

"Where is your dad's one?" he asks. "It's on my arm, what's with me and needing to be tracked?"

"Shit, it takes fifteen minutes to numb that spot," he says.

"I'll cut it out," I say.

"No, I'll have her dealt with in that time-" Just cut it out i'll bite on something," I interrupt him.

"You sure?" he asks.

"Just do it," I say and hold my hair out of the way.

He gives me a screw driving and pulls his shirt off to wrap the screwdriver so that it isn't as gross in my mouth.

"Here bite down on this," he says and I open my mouth. I bite on the screw driving and hold my hair back out of the way.

"If you start crying I'm gonna feel so bad," he says.

"It's okay, just do it," I say.