12

I pull up with my dark red Mercedes-Benz C-Class. If my car isn't pink it's black or red. I have four cars two are pink and one black and one red but will be getting done pink.

I exit my car Cameron's car is parked in front of mine, don't know when he got here but I dressed up like he told me not to.

I'm in the pinkest dress I could find and a pair of top dancing high tube desert boots.

Cameron comes up to me as I walk down the lawn. "What are you wearing?" He asks. There is a lot of people here.

"A dress," I say.

As we enter the house the music isn't loud like again but you can clearly hear it. Everyone is either drinking smoking or dancing.

The floor is disgraceful there is so much gross shit on it.

His hand moves around my waist and he guides me to the kitchen.

"I told you not to dress like this," he says. Funny I expected everyone to be in the kitchen but no one is, everyone is either outside on in the living room.

"Well, i'm sorry, I don't listen to anyone," I say.

"So where is Alaina?" I ask.

"Dunno with some guy," he mumbles with a shrug. I pout. "Are you jealous? don't worry I'll give you plenty of attention," I say moving my hands to his arms to move them to wrap around me.

His eyes are already red and I can smell on his breath the smell of pot.

I lift my arms up and move them around my neck. "I know I look good because the second you saw me I saw the little guy in your pants jump," I giggle.

"Why aren't you speaking?" I ask. He sticks his tongue out and a pill is in the center. "Ecstasy?" I ask.

He nods then swallows.

"Want some?" he asks with a smirk.

"Yes, If anything happens tonight I won't regret, it," I say.

"Even if we end up doing something?" he asks and I can already see the ecstasy kicking in.

"I won't regret anything that happens tonight, I promised to experience a night how you would."

He puts another pill onto his tongue then moves his hand to my waist the other one going to my cheek.

He leans down pressing his lips against mine the pill ends up in my mouth when his tongue slides in.

I swallow the pill without breaking the kiss.

I've never fully experienced tongue before but that just made me weak to my knees.

His hands are bigger than Nick's but slimmer and much more veinier. The tattoos just make him hotter.

My lips move against his and our tongues overlap each other.

Well, I guess this was one way to get me to kiss him.

I slide my hands down his chest to his torso. We just won't stop kissing.

I don't want to stop.

I'm up against the counter now. I feel his hand slide up my back until it reaches my hair he pulls my hair to tilt my head up then his mouth moves from mine to my neck.

I'm panting and for some reason, the music gets really loud.

My eyes feel fuzzy and I let out a moan when he sucks my neck.

His free hand slides down my thigh and lifts my leg feeling him press himself against me and I moan again.

I tilt my head back and get almost jump scared by what I see.

It's Alaina staring right at me.

I lift my head up.

Yes, Cameron keep feeling me.

Right in front of her.

He kisses my jaw and sucks then moves his lips until they are back onto mine. His hand that on my waist moves lower and slides over my butt.

We pull away at the sound of glass breaking right behind me and we both move our heads to face where it came from.

"Thank you for drugging her, makes it easier to deal with her pussy ass," Alaina scowls with a broken bottle in her hand.

Shit, my lipgloss isn't even on my lips anymore!

Looking at her I now see two of her... Does she have a twin? No, I'm seeing shit the second is a bit blurry.

Yeah, I'm seeing shit.

I rub my eyes and now ai only see one.

"I didn't drug her I wouldn't have given her it if she said no," Cameron says with a frown.

"Yes you would, we all wanna see the pretty princess party," She says. "Excuse me what kind of person do you take me as? And I've seen her party," He says.

She's wearing that green flannel that Cameron always wears and I'm feeling a tad jealous.

She also has a black crop and jeans on with a drink in her hand.

He moves from me and walks up to her. "Calm down baby," he says pulling her towards him. I look away.

Jealousy.

"You had my bong with you after sex where is it?" he asks her.

"It's in my room still," she says.

She sounds sweet talking to him but every time she faces me she has a scowl and a bitchy tone.

"I like this on you," he says and I know he's gesturing to the flannel. I turn back around and just my luck I see her looking at him with the 'i'm in love with you' look just before he leans down and kisses her.

I don't blame her for hating me i'm basically trying to take the guy she likes because I really can get whatever I want.

I'll just stick with Nick.

I don't even like Cameron so why am I even showing interest?

Why am I even here?

I look away and I am that much of a sook that I am holding back tears right now.

He was kissing me two seconds ago and now he's kissing her.

She's so pretty the first impression I had from her was that she is absolutely gorgeous but the first impression I gave to her was that I am a spoilt brat and I always get what I want and if I got Cameron then that would prove her point.

I am such a bitch.

No wonder she doesn't like me she clearly likes Cameron and i'm here trying to take him because my relationship is failing.

I grab one of the plastic cups and fill it up from the keg in the kitchen then I walk out.

I'll just go bother someone else.