48

"I haven't seen you like this in ages," Mum says. "Inappropriate don't you think?" My Aunt raises a brow while sipping on champagne.

"She is seventeen, she can wear what she wants," Mum says glaring at her sister. "My daughters are older and dress more appropriately."

"Well good thing she isn't your daughter then. You look beautiful my darling," Mum says to my holding both my hands.

"Thank you, mum," I say.

"What does your thing next to you think about this outfit?" My Aunt asks.

"Cameron? Oh he picked the earrings for me," I say twirling one around my finger.

"And he's my boyfriend."

"You could put wings on your back and go as an Angel for Halloween," Mum says. "More like Devil in disguise," Aunt Lucille says while sipping her drink.

"I still have no idea why she is here but she feels extra opinionated today," mum whispered in my ear before handing me a glass of champagne.

"Does she do anything good with her life but sit around and dress like a slut?"

"Don't you speak about my daughter that way, at least my daughter is expressive unlike your traumatized by you children," Mum says.

"At least my children will be using their own money to move out and not mooch off of me like your spoilt brat of a daughter does," she says.

"My daughter will easily move out with her own money," Mum says.

"Well of course she will she has her father's money you are just using the term 'hers' because you refer to your things are hers," Aunt fucking annoying says.

"No, she has her own savings from doing her work at the charity events she usually does," Mum says.

With over twenty grand in that account, I've been getting paid for helping since I was like nine.

I haven't spent a dime because I didn't want to be that child that got handed a house by my parents.

I scoff. "I haven't done a thing to you, you are just jealous."

"At least my daughters can keep a boyfriend what is this number nine?" she asks gesturing to Cameron.

"Number two actually and how do you know your daughters can keep a boyfriend when they have been single their whole lives because you've given them so many mental issues that they can't even speak to a boy," I say.

Cameron is over at the chocolate fountain dipping two strawberries in it trying to ignore the conversation.

"I wouldn't say boyfriend when it comes to you, I'd say slave, you work them until they leave," She says.

"Thats my baby," Mum says clearly joking as she starts laughing.

"If you are gonna keep disrespecting my family you can leave," Dad says pointing to the door.

She sighs. "The only reason i'm here is for the champagne," she says and stands. "Goodbye, Darcy, your family is so lovely," she says to mum before walking out.

"Don't drink and drive with your kids in the car," Mum says.

Aunt Lucifer opens her hand with the champagne glass and lets it fall to the ground and smash all over the marble floor.

"It was a good idea to give her one of the cheap glasses," Mum says.

I barely got to speak with my cousins even though they are exactly like her.

I forgot to mention my other family members because I was so looking forward to having the devil at my party.

My dad's brother who has two sons that remind me of Nicholas except with lower egos.

They are cocky though and make their way through girls like Nicholas.

Don't last long at all.

My mother's other sister and brother are also here annoyed with Aunt Lucille's behavior. "Anyway I'm going to play with the chocolate fountain like Cameron," I say.

I listen to my heels tap as I walk toward him. "Hey Honey," I giggle.

"Stop calling me honey or I'll call you mummy," He says.

"Hello Honey," I say.

He hands me chocolate-covered strawberries. "I made a bouquet out of chocolate strawberries," he says and I pout.

"It might drip on your gloves so I got you paper towel to be like the wrapping to it," he says.

"What would you do if this house blew up right now?" I ask randomly. "Oh no... Our condoms," he says and I laugh.

I pull one of the chocolate strawberries and go to hand him it. "Want one?"

"Yeah sure," he says and goes to bite it but I shove the whole thing in my mouth. Once I've chewed and swallowed I pay attention to his reaction.

"I dunno why but I had the thought of drizzling chocolate all over your body and licking it off," he says.

"Only if I can do the same to you?" I ask.

"Tonight?" he asks.

"Honey, I don't think you are gonna wanna take what I have under this off," I say.

"What is under it!" He exclaims but in a whisper. "You'll see," I say.

He places his hand on my ass and reaches between my buttocks. I let out a squeak at him unexpectedly feeling between my legs.

"It feels like lace," he says.

I slap his arm. "Feel later," I say and walk away from him.

"I wanna feel now," he says. I grab his hand. "You wanna feel me now?" I pout. "Yeah," he says with a soft tone.

"Well too bad," I say then return to my fake soppy look.

"Two seconds I'll be in and out real quick," he says. "No can do, dessert is for after dinner not before," I say and he pouts.

"Two pumps is all I need," he says. Teasing him is fun especially since he whines.

I lean up and wrap my arms around his neck. Oh boy do I enjoy teasing. I press my lips against his, not caring about my lipgloss like I would like seven months ago.

He digs his fingers into my bottom. I pull away and he chases my lips until we kiss again which had me giggle.

"Oi love birds stop pulling at each other and come eat," Mum says. "I will eat you," he whispers to me.

I roll my eyes and walk away from him to the dining room.