5

I sigh and walk towards the closet where Cameron walks as well. I enter first and he follows behind me. Then by the time I turn around the room is dark because the door is slammed shut.

I flinch from the noise of it closing.

I back away so I don't bump into him. I just hope we both stay quiet.

I trip over something and begin to fall but he stops me from falling, I cling onto him for dear life.

What a great impression you wobbly ass.

I let go of him once I've gotten my balance backthen take my boots off.

"Sorry I can be clumsy," I say nervously as I dust myself off.

"It's all good," He says. If i'm honest i've never heard his voice before and I felt it do something to me.

It's a nice voice.

What am I thinking! This is some stoner that dresses worse than a homeless person.

"Sooo..." I tap my fingers together. How do you talk with a stoner? "How many bongs do you have?"

I facepalm.

You. My. Gosh. You are so fucking stupid.

"Just the one, I don't think you are interested in what I like, I don't know much about shoes or dresses so I guess I'm not interested in what you like either," He says.

That fucking voice, I change my mind, I don't like it, it's doing weird shit to me.

"I'm not gonna be rude or anything because my friend Amena said this... But are you stalking one of us?"

He scoffs. "You girls wish I was stalking you so that you can be bitches further."

"The only thing I judge you about is the smell of pot and your clothing," I say hoping he sees my shrug.

"If I called that outfit you wore today, ugly, how would you react?" I hear a mocking chuckle leave him.

"I would be offended because I work hard on all of my outfits," I said feeling guilty.

There is no way he works hard on his outfits.

"Meh I just roll out of bed but I shower then throw something random on," he says.

HE ACTUALLY SHOWERS!?

"You shower- Oh my god that was so rude of me." I cover my mouth.

He chuckles. "Yeah sorry I'm not as rich as you were I can dress fancy and look expensive all the time."

"Stop you are making me feel bad- I should feel bad- I'm sorry," I say.

"It's all good, I like this life," he says. "Anyway. What are your parents like?" I ask. "One's dead ones an alcoholic."

"I'm so sorry," I say.

Why do you ask such dumb questions!

"My dad is alive, I don't see him he's always at a bar and the early hours of the morning will bring back some blonde chick, i'm never home to see if he still does that though," he says.

"Where do you stay?" I ask. "Anywhere really," he says.

"Are you high right now?" I ask. "Mhm, and hard," he says.

"I didn't need to know that but i'm sure someone out there will deal with that," I say.

"Do you actually love Nicholas?" He asks. "There are times where I feel like he doesn't love me," I say.

"I know guys, Ryder used the music as a decoy so no one would hear what they were actually doing," he says.

"They are my friends they would never do something with my boyfriend," I say.

"Are they? Is that the kind of friends you'd want? Or do you just wanna be liked by everyone?"

"Because no offense no one likes a spoilt brat."

"That girl upstairs before you went upstairs before rejected your boyfriend," he says. "No, he said she tried getting into his pants," I say.

"Catalina," He chuckles. "He wouldn't have mentioned her if his ego didn't burst."

"You are just a stalker why do you know this?" I ask. "I can bet you your dad's whole bank account that he cheats on you every single day," he says.

"Name once," I say. "Last week the girl that I hang out with, she's like in my friend group, she comes to me last week and says 'I slept with that quarterback last night' I didn't believe it at first because she's out of his league but then she showed me photos."

"You are such a bullshitter," I say.

I hear him stand since my boots aren't on he towers over me. I feel him directly in front of me.

"Unlike your friends, I won't lie," He says. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Nothing unless I get your consent," he says.

"Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces winners into thinking they can't lose. But once I take you from him i've proved that I am a challenge even though i'm a loser."

He heard Nick say that?

He hasn't touched me yet I feel overpowered by his touch.

I grab his arms and wrap them around me. "Wouldn't one of your girl goons be worried her boy toy is in here about to kiss someone far out of his league?"

"Not at all," he says.

"Kiss me then," I say. "Your big boyfriend wouldn't like that very much," he says.

"It's an exciting night," I say.

"If you think he won't kill you then kiss me," I say. He leans down and does just that. Pressing his sweet-tasting lips against mine. I expected them to taste like smoke of alcohol but no they just taste sweet.

I slide my hands from his arms to wrap around his neck.

What did you just get yourself into Catalina!

My mother will disown me if she finds out i'm kissing a stoner.

Oh! His lips taste like Redbull!

I hear the click of the door then shove him away. Reality kicked back in. And Ryder seems like the type to not tell me when seven minutes is up to see if I'd cheat on his friend.

I just made out with Cameron.

I wipe my lips feeling that tingle feeling that his are still on mine.

I can't believe I kissed Cameron! I sit down and the door opens. "Seven minutes is up," Miles says.

We walk out of the closet with all eyes on us. "How was it?" Michael asks. "He's boring as fuck didn't hear a word from him, expected," I say and walk over to Nick.

"Same with her I didn't wanna listen about her addiction to clothes," Cameron says.

"Your addiction to smoking is much more boring," I say. He chuckles then walks away. "Be back babe, got a stoner to bash," Nick says. "Just leave him he didn't do anything but sit there and fiddle with his fingers."