9

When I reach home I stomp up the stairs ignoring my father as he asks what is wrong. I just want to be in bed and scream and cry myself to sleep.

When I reach my room I grab the light I use to light my candles then I walk back downstairs with the weed stuffed into my pocket still.

"Mama, can I speak with you?" I ask.

"Yeah, what's up honey?" she asks. "Please can I have it?" I ask. She finally looks back at me. "My gosh what are you wearing?" She asks. "Mama please, where is it?" I ask.

"If you tell me what happened i'll tell you where it is," She says.

"Boys," I burst into tears and she's quick to stand up and embrace me. "Nick is apparently cheating on me with my friends," I whimper against her chest.

She combs her fingers through my hair. "My baby, you are too pretty for boys to be doing this to you," She says swaying slightly and her calming voice calms me down.

Those half-wits don't even know what my mother and father do for a living.

"It's downstairs in the basement, do you have anything for it?" she asks. I gesture to my pocket.

"Where did you get it from?" she asks. "I stole it from this guy's house," I say and a smile goes over her face.

"You could have asked we have plenty," She says. "I stole it because the person that owns it is a bitch."

"Now your father isn't home but I've already been on the phone with the school as to why you haven't been there since practice, you know your father will get angry so go de-stress in the basement," She says.

"But first change your clothes, who's are these?" She asks with a disgusted look.

"This guy named Cameron," I say.

"Nick has been worried about you," She says. "I know," I say.

"Okay go," she says. I mean why wouldn't my boyfriend sleep with my best friend? She looks like Bella Thorne with more freckles.

I'm sitting here looking like the Cher version of Taylor Momsen. Both of them are gorgeous though so that isn't a good way to put myself down.

I walk down into the basement without getting changed out of Cameron's clothes.

When I reach the bottom of the stairs I flick the light on. Opening an old box of my things and I scavenge until I find it.

I'm the type of person that no one would expect to do this kind of thing, but If I wanna fit into another crowd I have to take to their likings.

Bonging isn't so hard when I already do it, sometimes, rarely not all the time like Cameron's goons.

On my bad days.

By the time I had lit and taken a few draws, from it, I'm interrupted by footsteps.

I blow out the smoke and to my surprise when I turn around it's Nick.

I gaso which makes me suck in most of the smoke.

When he spots me I accidentally knock the bottle over and it smashes on the concrete ground.

It was pink and everything that prick.

"Why are you down here?" I ask, coughing.

"What is this?"

"What are you wearing?"

"Is that a bong?"

"No," I say he walks up to me. "What are you wearing and why do you smell like a stoner?" He asks. "Your eyes are faintly red and your breath stinks, so you are secretly one of them?" he scowls.

"How's Peach?" I ask. "What do you mean? I haven't seen her all day just like I haven't seen you," he says.

"Really? I went to ring her to pick me up from a house but she said she was with you," I say. "What are you wearing?" he asks.

"A Stoner lent them to me," I giggle. "And don't change the conversation baby, or else my mouth won't go near your cheese tasting dick ever again," I say.

Great he took a better reaction than I wanted him to.

A fucking smirk.

Lemme wipe it off.

"You aren't as big as the Stoner," I hold back a giggle which turns into a muffled one. He scowls at me.

"That prick better have not been between these legs," He says cupping between my legs and I gasp.

"Oh, do I wish? Yes."

"Baby you know I only want you, to marry you, to even have children just one little itty bittie request?" I moan.

"What is the request?"

"You leave."

"I'm gonna leave to hunt down this prick," he scowls then walks off and up the stairs. I gran my phone I don't have Cameron's number but I have him on social media shit where I can video call him.

"Ohhh... Cameronnn... Hey, bud... Uh... Nick is coming." The first thing I say.

"Where are you? And why are you video calling me?" he asks.

"Why's that matter? And I already told you, I kinda spilled out buncha things and now Nick is hunting you."

He give me a confused look. "Are you stoned?"

"No just tired," I say. "Your eyes are red," He says. "I've been crying since the second I left that house," I say.

"And I also wanna cry because Nick broke something precious to me and you might actually understand my pain!"

"What is it?" he asks with a sigh. I flip the camera around and point it to the floor. "Where did you get that! And why are you by yourself trying that shit?"

"My dad is a drug dealer," I blurt out facing the camera back to me.

I cover my mouth. "God i'm such a blabbermouth when I'm high," I sigh.

He scoffs. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. "You confuse me. One moment you are crying and asking what kinda drug is that what does this do, and here you are bonging!" He exclaims.

"So you bong," I say.

"Where do you live I have to see this for myself?" he asks.

"Well, I was gonna suggest you come over here because Nick is wanting to kill you, I didn't say your name or anything but I know he knows who I was talking about. He called me a stoner!" I shout.

"Pfft. First time?" he asks.

"I am not a stoner this is the first time i've used it in nine months!"

"Send me your address or come back here," He says. "No Alaina scary," I pout. "I fucked her and she's gone to a party she won't be here."

"I don't need to know when you two fuck!"

"You come here my basement big enough for the two of us to keep a very big distance away from each other," I say.